This is a wonderful opportunity to purchase this quirky home in the exceptional Leafy Coromandel Street.
• 4 bedrooms
• Downstairs you have two bedrooms, lounge room, dining area kitchen and bathroom
• Attic style bedrooms upstairs
• Wood heating
• Polished timber floors throughout the living rooms and some beautiful ornate ceilings
• The kitchen has plenty of cupboard space a dishwasher and good size walk in pantry/storage room
• Separate toilet and internal laundry with easy access to the yard
• Sunny courtyard
• Single garage
• Corner block with side access 594m2 approx.
• Close proximity to west public school, parks and only a short drive to CBD
• Currently rented leased for $370 pw
The home with the red door awaits your inspection
Contact Justin Gay on 0429 795 507 for more information
The House at 60 Coromandel Street GOULBURN, NSW 2580 has been sold 3 times before, with the most recent sale being for $375,000 on 11 May 2016.
60 Coromandel Street GOULBURN, NSW 2580 has 14 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Trinity Catholic College.
|0.34 km||Trinity Catholic College||Clinton Street, Goulburn 2580|
|0.44 km||Saints Peter and Paul Primary School||10 Knox Street, Goulburn 2580|
|0.49 km||Goulburn West Public School||Combermere St, Goulburn 2580|
|0.84 km||Goulburn South Public School||Addison St, Goulburn 2580|
|1.19 km||Goulburn High School||Goldsmith St, Goulburn 2580|
|1.36 km||Goulburn Public School||Bourke St, Goulburn 2580|
|1.39 km||The Crescent School||Fitzroy St, Goulburn 2580|
|1.57 km||Wollondilly Public School||Newton & Hoskins Sts, Goulburn 2580|
|2.12 km||Tambelin Independent School||Fenwick Crescent, Goulburn 2580|
|2.48 km||Goulburn East Public School||Eleanor St, Goulburn 2580|
60 Coromandel Street is located within the suburb of Goulburn, which has a population of 22,419, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.3 people.