In line with government restrictions please observe physical distancing when inspecting the property and while waiting in line to view it.
Private appointments or virtual inspections can also be arranged by contacting Cameron Whitnall on 0418 624 913 or Maddie Holst on 0423 296 489.
Enhanced by beautiful views of Mount Taylor, this solid brick home provides comfortable family living and easy entertaining across a versatile layout. It is located within walking distance of village shops, quality schools, local parks and public transport.
- Modern kitchen has stainless steel appliances and dishwasher
- Covered entertaining area overlooking the solar heated pool
- Landscaped 925sqm block complete with child-friendly yard
- Multiple living zones including a lower level rumpus/storage room
- Three large bedrooms fitted with built-ins, main bathroom has bath
- Ducted gas heating, air conditioning unit and ducted vacuum
- Ready to enjoy as is, scope to personalise or update further
- Suits families and investors wanting to add value in future
- Huge four car lock-up garage with extra w/c and plenty of storage
- Close to nature walks, easily accessible to Westfield Woden
The land value history at 60 Bissenberger Crescent KAMBAH, ACT 2902 has has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $362,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 60 Bissenberger Crescent.
60 Bissenberger Crescent KAMBAH, ACT 2902 has 31 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Taylor Primary.
|0.73 km||Taylor Primary||Marconi Crescent, Kambah|
|1.40 km||Namadgi School||O'Halloran Circuit, Kambah|
|1.56 km||St Anthony's Primary||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|1.69 km||St Thomas the Apostle Primary||Boddington Crescent, Kambah|
|1.97 km||Wanniassa School||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|2.12 km||Sacred Heart Primary||Murphy Street, Pearce|
|2.27 km||Tuggeranong Introductory English Centre (at Wanniassa Hills Primary School)||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
|2.29 km||Torrens Primary||Ritchie Street, Torrens|
|2.58 km||Wanniassa Hills Primary||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
|2.70 km||Melrose High||Marr Street, Pearce|
60 Bissenberger Crescent is located within the suburb of Kambah, which has a population of 14,900, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.6 people.