Superbly located in the desirable "Brighton" development just a few minutes stroll to the fashionable Kingston Foreshore is this delightful 1 bedroom apartment sure to appeal to the astute investor or live-in owner.
Through large sliding doors the light and bright apartment opens on to generous private covered balconies. The galley kitchen includes an abundance of overhead and under bench cabinets and electric cooking appliances and dishwasher.
The proportionate bedroom includes a full wall of mirrored built-in robes and private balcony which overlooks the complex facilities.
"The Brighton" is a well-maintained complex, boasting resort like amenities including a recently refurbished swimming pool, gym, tennis court & established gardens. You are within walking distance of the train station, Lake Burley Griffin & Kingston Foreshore & all it has to offer. This home & lifestyle is one you don't want to miss.
- Open plan living
- Functional kitchen with plenty of bench space
- European style laundry in the main bathroom
- Reverse cycle heating & cooling
- Large sliding door access to the private balconies
- Bathroom with spa
- Pool, gym, tennis court & established gardens throughout the complex
- Secure basement parking for one vehicle
- Walking distance to Kingston's restaurants & bars
- Bus stop & train station at your front door
- Body Corporate: $2960 p.a. approx.
- Rates: $1957 p.a. approx.
- Land Tax: $2193 p.a. approx.
- Rental Potential: $450pw-$470pw
- Apartment: 60m2 Balconies $16m2 13m2 Carpark
There is currently no sale history available for 60/72 Wentworth Avenue.
60/72 Wentworth Avenue KINGSTON, ACT 2604 has 24 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Edmund's College.
|0.44 km||St Edmund's College||Canberra Avenue, Griffith|
|0.55 km||St Clare's College||McMillan Crescent, Griffith|
|1.18 km||Narrabundah Early Childhood School||Kootara Crescent, Narrabundah|
|1.21 km||Telopea Park School||New South Wales Crescent, Barton|
|1.75 km||St Benedict's Primary||Tallara Parkway, Narrabundah|
|1.85 km||Forrest Primary||National Circuit, Forrest|
|1.88 km||Narrabundah College||Jerrabomberra Avenue, Narrabundah|
|2.34 km||Canberra Grammar School||Monaro Crescent, Red Hill|
|2.43 km||Canberra Grammar School - Junior school campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|2.43 km||Canberra Grammar School - Southside - early childhood campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
60/72 Wentworth Avenue is located within the suburb of Kingston, which has a population of 4,424, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 1.8 people.