This charming contemporary multi-level home, balanced by a modern interior design where character and style come together with great success. It provides elite modern living, elegant style with premium finishes.
The property offers light-filled open plan gourmet kitchen, dining and living area; which create an ambience of sophistication and warmth; seamlessly leading to the beautiful front courtyard.
In immaculate condition, the highly functional property boasts three luxurious bedrooms all with built-in-robe, including the large master bedroom with ensuite. Ultra-modern master bathroom, separate powder room and a large rumpus / media room with mini kitchenette, leads to covered balcony with the beautiful view of the Brindabellas.
Located at the heart of Tuggeranong Town Centre in famous Avani Terraces, with an incredible array of restaurants, shops and facilities at your fingertips. This impressive home is in a sought-after location: making it ideal for either a professional couple or a family alike who enjoy elite modern living with premium finishes. NOT TO BE MISSED
• Luxurious three bedrooms townhouse in the heart of Tuggeranong Town Centre
• Resort style living at its finest with solar heated swimming pool, beautifully landscaped entertaining cabana fully equipped outdoor gym and BBQ areas
• Open-plan kitchen, dining and family living Leading to Landscaped front courtyard
• Gourmet kitchen with Quality Laminex finish, white melamine interior shelving and Ariston Appliances (gas cook tops, range hood externally ducted, multi-function electric oven, microwave and Integrated stainless-steel dishwasher)
• Extended island benchtop of 20mm solid composite stone and quality splashback tiles
• Study nook with LED downlight, double power point, data point
• Large master bedroom with elegant ensuite and 4.7 m built-in robe
• The other two bedrooms has built-in-robe with white melamine interior and adjustable shelving and hanging rails with Mirror sliding doors
• Ultra-modern bathrooms and ensuite with floor to ceiling ceramic tiles and (IXL tastic 3 in 1 heat lamp, light and extraction fan)
• Wall hung polymarble top vanity including basin with full gloss polyurethane cabinet
• European style laundry with ceramic tiles to floor, skirting and splashback
• A large rumpus / second living area with mini kitchenette leads to covered balcony with the view of the Brindabellas. complete with a bar/wine fridge as well as space for a full fridge
• Double glazed windows and sliding doors with flyscreens
• Reverse cycle ducted heating and cooling throughout, with wall mounted climate controller
• 2.7-metre-high ceilings
• carpet to all bedrooms and stairs
• Insulation R5 ceiling and R2 in walls with addition insulation for extra comfort
• Powder Room
• NBN Connected, (Telephone, Internet, Data) outlet
• LED downlights, free to air TV point and double PP
• Solar ready
• Tandem car garage, with remote control
• Individual gas, water and power
• Living area: approx. 163 m2, Upstairs balcony: 10 m2, Courtyard: 16 m2 Garage: 44 m2 approx. EER: 6
• Body Corporate & Utility charges $346.3/qtr
• Escape in the tranquillity of your natural surroundings: hike through Urambi Hills Nature Reserve,
Adventure for the day at beachy Pine Island, take a stroll around Lake Tuggeranong
• 5-minute walk to Tuggeranong Town Centre, South Point Shopping Centre.
• 5-minute drive to Canberra Institute of Technology, Bonython Primary School, Lake Tuggeranong College, Woden Valley.
• 10–20-minute drive to Canberra Hospital, Canberra International & Domestic Airport, Canberra CBD, University of Canberra, Australian National University
There is currently no sale history available for 60/45/Athllon Drive.
60/45/Athllon Drive GREENWAY, ACT 2900 has 22 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Lake Tuggeranong College.
|0.88 km||Lake Tuggeranong College||Cowlishaw Street, Tuggeranong|
|1.95 km||Bonython Primary||Hurtle Avenue, Bonython|
|2.25 km||Monash Primary||Corlette Crescent, Monash|
|2.31 km||Trinity Christian School||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|2.32 km||Isabella Plains Early Childhood School||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|2.47 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Isabella Plains Campus||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|2.77 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Wanniassa Campus||Mackinnon Street, Wanniassa|
|3.01 km||Namadgi School||O'Halloran Circuit, Kambah|
|3.04 km||Covenant Christian School||Woodcock Drive, Gordon|
|3.26 km||St Anthony's Primary||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
60/45/Athllon Drive is located within the suburb of Greenway, which has a population of 1,894, a median age of 36 and an average household density of 2 people.