This stylish and spacious family home is located in popular Elmslea and walking distance to local schools, shops, cafes and restaurants. Offering large formal and informal living areas the possibilities are endless for your family dynamics. Five large bedrooms all with built-in robes and a Master retreat located at the front of the home with walk in robe and ensuite.
The large family bathroom is also located close to the remaining 3 bedrooms.
Open plan modern kitchen with stone benches, gas stove, oven and dishwasher and fantastic island bench great for extra seating and entertaining.
Flowing from the informal living and kitchen is a large covered entertaining area which opens to the large grass backyard also boasting beautiful established gardens. At the rear of the yard are large raised garden beds with established herbs and veggies and also a chook pen and compost heap.
Another great asset to the home is the large 2 bay shed with power and concrete slab. Wide side gate access down the side of the house is perfect for your larger vehicles, caravans, boats and more!
We look forward to your inspection!
- Five bedrooms family home set on 1100m2 block
- Informal and formal living options
- Open plan kitchen with stone benches, island bench, gas stove, oven, and dishwasher
- Covered entertaining area opening to the back garden
- Large 2 bay shed with power and slab
- Established gardens and raised vegetable garden
- Water tank to garden and toilets
- Side gate access perfect for caravan, boats etc
- 222m2 living and double garage with internal access
- Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling
- Walking distance to schools, shops and local parks
The land value history at 6 Westwood Circuit BUNGENDORE, NSW 2621 has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $262,000 set in 2018-2019.
The House at 6 Westwood Circuit BUNGENDORE, NSW 2621 has been sold 4 times before, with the most recent sale being for $705,000 on 29 March 2017.
6 Westwood Circuit is located within the suburb of Bungendore, which has a population of 4,178, a median age of 38 and an average household density of 2.9 people.