This beautifully maintained and updated, four-bedroom family home, is bound to please! Perfectly positioned in the highly sought-after suburb of Fadden, and overlooking the stunning views of the Brindabella Ranges, this is the perfect opportunity to move straight in and enjoy!
Sitting over two levels, accommodation includes four bedrooms, three with built-in robes and the master with an updated ensuite; three spacious living areas comprising formal lounge/dining, family/meals, plus a large rumpus room with its own bathroom, wardrobe and external rear access, offering plenty of space and versatility for a growing family. The kitchen has been renovated and offers quality appliances and generous storage options.
If you love the sound of inside, then outside should also please. There are many options to sit back and relax or entertain your family and friends. Flowing directly from the inside living areas, you'll find two balconies, both with views to the mountains, established gardens and stunning in-ground swimming pool.
• Beautifully maintained four-bedroom, three-bathroom home
• Highly sought-after location with stunning views to the Brindabella's
• Renovated throughout offering a neutral colour palette
• Three spacious living areas, perfect for a growing family
• Formal lounge and dining with vaulted ceilings and timber flooring
• Family room, meals and kitchen featuring tiled flooring, cosy gas fireplace and opens to the outdoor entertaining area
• Large rumpus room with its own bathroom, wardrobe, and direct access to the backyard – ideal as a teenage retreat, home office or studio
• Modern kitchen including five burner gas cooktop, electric wall oven, integrated microwave, dishwasher, glass metallic splashback, stone bench tops and generous storage
• Quality window coverings including block-out drapes and honeycomb blinds
• Ducted gas heating, ducted evaporative cooling, split system, and ceiling fans
• Numerous skylights offering lovely natural light
• Generous storage options inside and out
• Stunning solar heated in-ground swimming pool with lighting
• Private, well designed backyard offering several options to relax or entertain, including tiled balcony with retractable awning, large gazebo, timber deck and fire pit, plus paved pool deck
• Established easy care gardens, retaining walls, veggie patch and artificial lawn
• Oversized double garage with roller doors and internal access
• Plenty of additional off-street parking for caravan, boat, and trailer
• Colourbond fences, gates and garden shed
• Just 10 minutes' drive to Southpoint Tuggeranong, Woden Shopping Centre and The Canberra Hospital. Walking distance to local schools, public transport, and Wanniassa Hills Reserve walking trails
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 214.8sqm
Block size: 957sqm
Garage size: 42.7sqm
Rates: $2,816 per annum
Land tax (if rented): $3,926 per annum
Expected rent: $950-$1000 per week
Year Built: 1983
The land value history at 6 Welsby Place FADDEN, ACT 2904 has has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $370,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 6 Welsby Place.
6 Welsby Place FADDEN, ACT 2904 has 24 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Fadden Primary.
|0.51 km||Fadden Primary||Hanlon Crescent, Fadden|
|1.05 km||Holy Family Parish Primary||Castleton Crescent, Gowrie|
|1.68 km||Gowrie Primary||Jeffries Street, Gowrie|
|1.71 km||Caroline Chisholm School||Hambidge Crescent, Chisholm|
|1.71 km||Caroline Chisholm Primary||Hambidge Crescent, Chisholm|
|2.15 km||Gilmore Primary||Heagney Crescent, Gilmore|
|2.39 km||Erindale College||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|2.73 km||Wanniassa Hills Primary||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
|3.02 km||Richardson Primary||May Gibbs Close, Richardson|
|3.06 km||Tuggeranong Introductory English Centre (at Wanniassa Hills Primary School)||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
6 Welsby Place is located within the suburb of Fadden, which has a population of 2,949, a median age of 44 and an average household density of 2.8 people.