Perfectly positioned in a quiet cul de sac, here lies a rare opportunity to purchase in the popular suburb of Weetangera. Expansive in all aspects, this generous family home offers a two storey floorplan made up of a four bedroom, two bathroom home and a self contained flat. There is no doubt you could move in and enjoy this fabulous home, though it still holds the potential to add your own touch or profit from the investment opportunity.
Ideal for large or growing families this function floorplan offers plenty of flexibility. As you enter the home via the large front porch you are welcomed by a formal entryway that leads you through to the formal lounge room, dining room, kitchen and family room. All the living areas have large windows that offer an abundance of natural light and create a warm and cosy space that we are sure you will enjoy all year round. At the opposite end of the house you will find four great sized bedrooms, main bathroom, ensuite and covered back porch. As you head downstairs you will find the laundry, an additional bathroom, double garage, storage room and under house storage. As well as of course the self contained flat that includes an open plan living area, fully functional kitchen, bedroom and bathroom. The flat has a private separate entrance that is ideal for extended family, a live-in nanny or those looking to make an income from a tenancy. Complete with tidy gardens to the front and rear as well as a built-in barbeque area and an in-ground pool in the backyard.
Weetangera is a much loved suburb by many Canberra families and we are sure that there will be lots your family loves about this location too. Offering complete convenience with great local schools, shops and amenities all close to home.
- Perfectly positioned in a quiet cul de sac
- Offering a generous two storey floorplan, ideal for large / growing families
- Recent updates included new carpets, fresh paint and improved robes
- All three living areas upstairs offer an abundance of natural light
- Kitchen integrates with open plan family room that overlooks the backyard
- All four rooms upstairs are a great size and offer built-in robes
- Master suite is complete with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Functional main bathroom with bathtub and separate toilet
- Good sized laundry with rear access
- Ducted heating throughout the main house
- Covered porch to the rear overlooks the backyard
- Backyard is fully fenced with built-in barbeque area and in ground pool
- Self contained flat with its own entry is separately metered
- Double garage with internal access and automatic doors
- Storage room to the rear of the garage and additional under house storage
- Ideal parking accommodation for small truck, trailer, boat or caravan
- Lovely location in a much loved suburb
- Positioned in RZ2 zoning
The land value history at 6 Webb Place WEETANGERA, ACT 2614 has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $596,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 6 Webb Place.
6 Webb Place WEETANGERA, ACT 2614 has 24 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Weetangera Primary.
|0.53 km||Weetangera Primary||Southwell Street, Weetangera|
|0.79 km||Macquarie Primary||Bennelong Crescent, Macquarie|
|1.07 km||Belconnen High||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|1.19 km||St Matthew's Primary||Stutchbury Street, Page|
|1.51 km||Hawker Primary||Erldunda Cicuit, Hawker|
|1.61 km||Hawker College||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|2.06 km||Southern Cross Early Childhood School||Wirraway Crescent, Scullin|
|2.16 km||Canberra High||Bindubi Street, Macquarie|
|2.33 km||University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra||Emu Bank, Belconnen|
|2.41 km||Florey Primary||Ratcliffe Crescent, Florey|
6 Webb Place is located within the suburb of Weetangera, which has a population of 2,576, a median age of 43 and an average household density of 2.9 people.