Manyana is an unspoilt holiday destination and you can see why! With great surfing at Green Island, beautiful beaches both at Manyana and Bendalong as well as been only a close drive to Lake Berringer where you can enjoy fishing and all your water sports.
Manyana was such a well-kept secret but no more. The beauty of this area is second to none and is an ideal spot to live or be lucky enough to own a holiday home.
Located with-in an easy 10min drive to historical Milton CBD where you can enjoy all the cafes, shopping and entertainment, are all there for your enjoyment.
This immaculate home has been built with so much love and attention to details, with only the best of products used. It really is like an almost brand new home. There are two levels but from the front it only looks like one so the downstairs is somewhat a surprise.
The home offers-
- Four generous sized bedrooms all with built-in robes, the master with ensuite
- Open living room and separate dining
- Media room
- Beautiful huge timber kitchen with, plenty of cupboard and bench space, quality stainless steel appliances. There is so much room for the whole family to be cooking together in the kitchen
- Modern bathroom again with floor to ceiling tiles with deep bath, shower, toilet and vanity
- Laundry room tiled from ceiling to floor
- Upstairs has hardwood Blue gum timber floors
- Rear deck for entertaining with friends and family
- Decorative cornices and 2.7 m ceilings
- Two bedrooms with one,being a master sized room and both with built-in robes
- Second laundry with floor to ceiling tiles and double bowl sink
- The third shower and toilet
- Large open living area
- Second generous kitchen with stainless appliances and so much bench and cupboard space
- Downstairs is all tiled
- Under stair and under house storage
- Sliding doors opening out to the level rear garden
Other features include –
- Internal access to the garage with a 3.5 m ceilings
- Wall and ceiling insulation
- Terracotta roof tiles
- Front covered verandah
- Two concrete underground water tanks- 1x 3,000 litres and 1x 5,000 litres for water off the roof and pump to water the gardens
- Olive, orange, mandarin, lemon and figs trees
- Easy care gardens front and back
This is your opportunity to secure this immaculate home, holiday home or holiday let investment being so close to the beach makes it ideal for any use that you may have in mind. Imagine starting your families memories and begin to enjoy your summer holidays in your own piece of paradise.
Call today to inspect.
We have obtained all this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations where possible.
COVID-19: Guidelines for your safety -
Property inspections are now happening. Open homes have commenced with physical distancing requirements to be met.
The land value history at 6 The Pannicle MANYANA, NSW 2539 has has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $None.
The House at 6 The Pannicle MANYANA, NSW 2539 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $74,000 on 25 May 2005.
6 The Pannicle is located within the suburb of Manyana, which has a population of 521, a median age of 54 and an average household density of 2 people.