Welcome home to one of the Capital Region's most affordable properties ideally located in the small town of Galong, 10 mins* to Binalong & Harden, 35 mins* to Yass and a 1hr 10 min* commute to the Nation's Capital
● This ideal first home or investment property sits on a 3105m2* block allowing for plenty of space for enjoyment of the country lifestyle Galong has on offer.
● The home features 2 bedrooms, country style kitchen and formal living and dining areas
● The generous sized bedrooms are segregated from each other which provides additional privacy, a rumpus room sits next to the second bedroom and could be easily converted into a third bedroom for a growing family or a study for working from home in your very own rural retreat
● A traditional country style kitchen sits as the heart of the home and features an electric oven, gas cooktop and double dishwasher. An abundance of storage is provided by under bench cupboards
● The home is serviced by a main bathroom which features a bath, shower and separate toilet
● Ample car space is provided by a single car, carport with a 6x4m garage and 3x4m storage room
6 Railway St is an incredible opportunity to secure a rural lifestyle in a small town just 10 mins* to Harden's town centre. Whether it be your first home or investment, 6 Railway St could be your escape from the hustle and bustle of city life.
Buyers Guide = $215,000
The good news is that we can still show you through this property. We are practising social distancing and will not be shaking hands. We also ask that when looking through you put your hands in your pockets and if you would like to open anything please ask a Ray White staff member to do this for you. We look forward to being able to have a good yarn as you look through.
0429 838 345
Ray White Rural Canberra | Yass
93 Comur Street, Yass, NSW
(02) 6226 4400
The House at 6 Railway St GALONG, NSW 2585 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $116,000 on 6 October 2012.
6 Railway St is located within the suburb of Galong, which has a population of 224, a median age of 45 and an average household density of 2.2 people.