Located in the tightly-held village of Sutton, this delightful home is ideal for those looking for space and a peaceful country lifestyle. Exuding enormous appeal with its raked ceilings and bay windows this is an excellent opportunity to secure a fantastic brick residence with 161sqm of living. A versatile floor plan comprises a north facing lounge room and separate open plan kitchen/family room and generous sized bedrooms. Situated on a 1,410sqm (approximate) block with beautifully established gardens within a short stroll to Sutton's primary school, childcare, and popular bakery cafe. Leave the hustle and bustle of city life behind yet still be within an easy commute for work and enjoy the best of both worlds.
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Slow combustion fire place
- 11 x 7 garage with workshop
- Garden shed
- Chicken run
- Two 60,000 litre rain water tanks connected to house
- Two rain water tanks totalling 4,000 litre with pump for gardens
- 15 minute commute to Canberra's Inner North
- Bus stops in center of the village for Canberra school students
- Excellent sporting facilities; tennis courts and pony club grounds
- Due to Covid 19 a max of 10 people will be permitted inside.
- Social distancing of 1.5m to 2m must be observed.
- Please practice good hygiene and refrain from entry if exhibiting any symptoms.
- We will collect the names + details of all attendees to allow for contact tracing if required.
The House at 6 Quartz Street SUTTON, NSW 2620 has been sold 3 times before, with the most recent sale being for $720,000 on 5 April 2017.
6 Quartz Street is located within the suburb of Sutton, which has a population of 1,660, a median age of 44 and an average household density of 2.9 people.