1 / 18
While upscaled subdivisions are scarce, here is your opportunity. With all plans available and approved by council for a 6 lot subdivision & 3 whole duplexes, just put the work in and reap the benefits either as multiple income streams or sell each lot individually.
* 2478sqm of land with a wide 54.5m frontage
* Council approved plans for 3 whole duplexes (6 dwellings) on approx. 410sqm each
* Each proposed dwelling features 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, single garage, open plan living & a private backyard
* 6 lot subdivision all being Torrens title
* Lot sizes range between 352sqm - 524sqm
* Positioned in a quiet lush street in Goulburn
Existing house features:
* 3 bedrooms with built in wardrobes & 2 bathrooms
* Central Gas heating, flued gas heating and reverse cycle air conditioner
* Kitchen with gas cooking & dishwasher
* Single lock up garage
* 3 large living rooms plus separate dining area
* Rental appraisal of $480-$500pw for existing dwelling
If you would like to find out more or a private viewing, please contact Levi on 0491 603 316 or Garry on 0425 301 644.
The House at 6 Princess Street GOULBURN, NSW 2580 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $565,000 on 3 June 2021.
6 Princess Street GOULBURN, NSW 2580 has 10 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being M.E.T. School.
|0.68 km||M.E.T. School||120 Taralga Road, Goulburn 2580|
|0.94 km||Bradfordville Public School||10 Hampden Street, GOULBURN 2580|
|2.00 km||Mulwaree High School||40 McDermott Drive, Goulburn 2580|
|3.15 km||Goulburn North Public School||Union St, Goulburn North 2580|
|3.40 km||St Joseph's Primary School||Lagoon Street, Goulburn North 2580|
|4.00 km||Tambelin Independent School||Fenwick Crescent, Goulburn 2580|
|4.38 km||Wollondilly Public School||Newton & Hoskins Sts, Goulburn 2580|
|4.52 km||The Crescent School||Fitzroy St, Goulburn 2580|
|4.54 km||Goulburn Public School||Bourke St, Goulburn 2580|
|4.64 km||Goulburn High School||Goldsmith St, Goulburn 2580|
6 Princess Street is located within the suburb of Goulburn, which has a population of 22,419, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.3 people.