Nestled away in Bradfordville is this hidden oasis or development opportunity... You decide!
* 2 living areas each with flued gas heating
* Central gas under floor heating
* Master bedroom features reverse cycle air conditioning and bay window
* All bedrooms feature built in wardrobes
* Kitchen with gas cook top, electric oven and dishwasher which opens up to the dining room
* Garage converted to a third living room with a fireplace and storage cupboards and can be easily converted back into a double garage
* Outdoor entertaining area
* Single garage with functional toilet, shower and sink
* Plenty of fruit trees; lemon, orange, mandarin, avocado, cherry, pomegranate, apricot, grape, mulberry, pear, peach, pineapple guava, plum, apple
* Water tank feeding the mature gardens
* Greenhouse with fireplace, vegie gardens & chicken coop
* Positioned on a large flat 2,478sqm block with subdivision potential (STCA)
This is a great opportunity to secure a large block in a mature area of Bradfordville with potential to develop. Call Garry on 0425 301 644 or Levi on 0491 603 316 for your inspection.
The land value history at 6 Princess Street GOULBURN, NSW 2580 has the most recent growth rate of 4.49%, giving an unimproved land value of $312,000.
The House at 6 Princess Street GOULBURN, NSW 2580 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $370,000 on 16 January 2014.
6 Princess Street GOULBURN, NSW 2580 has 10 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being M.E.T. School.
|0.67 km||M.E.T. School||120 Taralga Road, Goulburn 2580|
|0.93 km||Bradfordville Public School||10 Hampden Street, GOULBURN 2580|
|1.99 km||Mulwaree High School||40 McDermott Drive, Goulburn 2580|
|3.14 km||Goulburn North Public School||Union St, Goulburn North 2580|
|3.39 km||St Joseph's Primary School||Lagoon Street, Goulburn North 2580|
|3.99 km||Tambelin Independent School||Fenwick Crescent, Goulburn 2580|
|4.38 km||Wollondilly Public School||Newton & Hoskins Sts, Goulburn 2580|
|4.52 km||The Crescent School||Fitzroy St, Goulburn 2580|
|4.53 km||Goulburn Public School||Bourke St, Goulburn 2580|
|4.64 km||Goulburn High School||Goldsmith St, Goulburn 2580|
6 Princess Street is located within the suburb of Goulburn, which has a population of 22,419, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.3 people.