1 / 22
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Framed by tranquil gardens on a spacious 1584sqm block (approx), this delightful architecturally designed split level home embraces carefree family living with beautifully presented interiors ready for immediate enjoyment. Set in a premier street this superbly positioned residence is minutes to highly regarded schools, local shops and universities.
Immediately warm and inviting, this family home is a true delight to behold and will not last long in the current market.
- Three separately appointed living areas
- Contemporary kitchen with Miele appliances
- Formal and informal dining areas
- Five bedrooms with built-ins, main with large walk in robe
- Ensuite and 2 bathrooms all with stone topped vanities
- Large rear entertaining deck
- Solar heated swimming pool
- Split system reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Gas fireplace
- Timber floors throughout
- Under floor heating in tiled areas
- Beautiful established gardens
- Long driveway to double car accommodation
- Quiet loop street and adjacent to a reserve
The land value history at 6 Plummer Street WEETANGERA, ACT 2614 has the most recent growth rate of 2.40%, giving an unimproved land value of $751,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 6 Plummer Street.
6 Plummer Street WEETANGERA, ACT 2614 has 22 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Weetangera Primary.
|0.27 km||Weetangera Primary||Southwell Street, Weetangera|
|1.04 km||Macquarie Primary||Bennelong Crescent, Macquarie|
|1.16 km||Belconnen High||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|1.36 km||Hawker Primary||Erldunda Cicuit, Hawker|
|1.59 km||St Matthew's Primary||Stutchbury Street, Page|
|1.68 km||Hawker College||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|2.34 km||Canberra High||Bindubi Street, Macquarie|
|2.52 km||St Vincent's Primary||Bindel Street, Aranda|
|2.52 km||Southern Cross Early Childhood School||Wirraway Crescent, Scullin|
|2.81 km||University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra||Emu Bank, Belconnen|
6 Plummer Street is located within the suburb of Weetangera, which has a population of 2,576, a median age of 43 and an average household density of 2.9 people.