The undisputed star of this home is an elegant conservatory with exposed beams that overlooks a charmingly landscaped backyard complete with a heated and air-conditioned garden studio. The carpeted studio would be ideal as a home office, guest retreat, she-shed or hobby space.
Situated on a spacious block in a peaceful cul-de-sac, the easy-care family home features north-facing living areas, two very generous double-size bedrooms and a third good size single bedroom in addition to the master.
The master has two separate built-in wardrobes plus a compact but retro chalet-style ensuite.
It's a home that has been refreshed for the modern aesthetic but maintains endearing features that you can incorporate into your own family's story, or modify down the track.
The central family kitchen boasts updated appliances, a walk-in pantry, views through the conservatory to the backyard and a European laundry.
The separate dining room is sure to be the centre of every family celebration, and the sunken segregated formal lounge is where the adults can relax and enjoy some peace and quiet as the children enjoy the enormous rumpus room at the rear of the home.
It's hard to beat this home's location, with the popular Latham Primary School and St Francis Xavier College, local shops, excellent walking and cycling tracks just a few minutes' walk away.
With Phillips Place conveniently situated on the fringe of the suburb, it provides easy commuter access to Kingsford Smith or Ginninderra Drive's leading to Belconnen Town Centre, the University of Canberra, Canberra International Sports & Aquatic Centre and the City.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS PROPERTY WILL GO TO AUCTION ON SATURDAY, 7TH NOVEMBER AT 11:00AM ON SITE**
* large brick home in quiet cul-de-sac
* three living areas including a spacious rumpus room, formal lounge and conservatory/sunroom with abundant natural light
* ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling
* added insulation in walls and ceiling assisting with the high 3.5 energy rating
* master bedroom with two built-in wardrobes and retro chalet-style ensuite
* two additional generous double-sized bedrooms plus a good-sized single bedroom
* large main bathroom with skylight, separate bath and shower
* family kitchen with updated stainless-steel appliances including Blanco dishwasher, freestanding gas stove, walk-in pantry, European laundry and sunny outlook to the backyard
* floating timber-look floors in kitchen and formal dining room
* tiled conservatory with exposed beams, backyard views and access to paved garden pathways
* large, powered garden studio with carpet, reverse-cycle air conditioning and heating
* flat, fully enclosed landscaped rear yard with fruit trees and garden shed
* programmable sprinkler system for the front yard
* secure tandem carport with roller door plus additional garage
* Living: 166sqm
* Sunroom: 33sqm
* Store/ Studio: 26sqm
* Garage: 37sqm
* Carport: 30sqm
The land value history at 6 Phillips Place LATHAM, ACT 2615 has the most recent growth rate of 4.05%, giving an unimproved land value of $346,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 6 Phillips Place.
6 Phillips Place LATHAM, ACT 2615 has 26 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Latham Primary.
|0.35 km||Latham Primary||O'Loghlen Street, Latham|
|0.67 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
|0.88 km||St John the Apostle Primary||Pawsey Circuit, Florey|
|1.05 km||Cranleigh School||Starke Street, Holt|
|1.59 km||Southern Cross Early Childhood School||Wirraway Crescent, Scullin|
|1.59 km||Florey Primary||Ratcliffe Crescent, Florey|
|1.66 km||St Thomas Aquinas Primary||Lhotsky Street, Charnwood|
|1.81 km||Kingsford Smith School||Cnr Hardwick Cres and Starke St, Holt|
|1.97 km||Mount Rogers Primary School||Alfred Hill Drive, Melba|
|2.08 km||Melba Copland Secondary School - Copland Campus Years 11 - 12||Copland Drive, Melba|
6 Phillips Place is located within the suburb of Latham, which has a population of 3,634, a median age of 36 and an average household density of 2.7 people.