1 / 20
Once in a while, a unique offering presents itself as a standout. This home offers many different possibilities that will certainly tick all the right boxes.
If you have been looking for your next investment opportunity this property presents combined rent of a minimum $1,050.00 per week offering the astute investor a 4.0% gross return. Or, live in the main residence and rent out the separate residence offering a rental return of $350 per week. Rent out the main residence with a rental return of $700 per week, there are many options available.
Sitting on an easy care 540m2 block and built in 2015, the current owner designed and built this home for her extended family. Under the one roof sits a well maintained three bedroom three bathroom home and a separate one bedroom fully self-contained residence.
The property would also ideally suit a multi-generational family all wanting to live at the one property, and have separation between the two residences.
Step inside the main residence that is light and bright with 2.7m ceilings and raked through the living and dining providing a feeling of space. The generous kitchen, family and dining is open plan, and will be the hub of the home. For those who love to cook there is also a walk-in pantry and ample storage space for all appliances to be tucked away.
Not often found, the master bedroom and the second bedroom both have walk in robes and ensuites. The third bedroom with built in robe has easy access to the family bathroom providing separate bath, shower and toilet.
For those wanting to work from home, or run a small business, the separate residence offers its own side access and separate entrance. It is fully self-contained, with a kitchen, bedroom, two-way bathroom and combined living and dining.
Just minutes to Franklin School, shops and transport with so many options available its easy to see why 6 Nina Murdoch Crescent, Franklin it ticks all the right boxes.
We look forward to meeting you at the next open for inspection.
• Multi-functional residence all under one roof
• 2.7m ceilings and raked in the living and dining
• Built 2015
• Colorbond roof
• Remote controlled double lock up garage with internal access to main residence
• Secure 540m2 block
• Quiet street opposite Mulanggari Grasslands Nature Reserve
• 185m2 of internal living space + 37m2 garage (approx.)
• Light and bright with highlight windows for maximum warm winter sun and cool summer breezes
• Master bedroom and second bedroom with walk in robes and ensuites to each bedroom
• Third bedroom with built in robes and easy access to family bathroom with separate toilet
• Full height tiling in all bathrooms
• Spacious living and dining flows to covered rear alfresco
• Generous sized kitchen with island bench and sit up breakfast bar
• Stone benches, ample storage space, 900mm wide oven, 900mm wide cooktop, canopy range hood and dishwasher
• Walk in pantry
• Study nook in hallway
• Large laundry with external access and storage cupboards
• Reverse cycle heating and cooling
• Instantaneous gas hot water
• Video intercom at entrance to residence
• Rental Appraisal: $700 - $750 per week
• 35m2 of internal living space (approx.)
• One bedroom and one bathroom with open plan living and dining
• Full height tiling in bathroom with two-way access
• Fully equipped kitchen with built in laundry
• Freshly painted
• Ideal work from home or run a small business with external side access
• Perfect for teenagers retreat or older children living at home
• Rental Appraisal: $350 - $400 per week
• EER: 5
• UCV: $434,000 (approx.)
• Rates: $3,204.00 per annum (approx.)
• Land Tax: $4,782.80 per annum (approx.) (if rented)
• Block size: 540m2
• Rental Appraisal for entire residence: $1,050 - $1,100 per week
There is currently no sale history available for 6 Nina Murdoch Crescent.
6 Nina Murdoch Crescent FRANKLIN, ACT 2913 has 18 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Franklin Early Childhood School.
|0.49 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|1.36 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|1.49 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|1.49 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|1.50 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|1.60 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|3.60 km||Kaleen Primary||Ashburton Circuit, Kaleen|
|3.68 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.72 km||St Michael's Primary||Tyrell Circuit, Kaleen|
|3.75 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
6 Nina Murdoch Crescent is located within the suburb of Franklin, which has a population of 6,419, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 2.8 people.