If you're struggling to find great value real estate in the current market, you must put 6 Nangle Place on top of your shopping list.
This mostly original 3 ensuite bedroom home occupies an enviable position in a quiet cul-de-sac and offers buyers an affordable entry into this booming suburb. The spacious floor plan with separate living areas, 2 bathrooms and generous bedrooms lends itself to first time buyers and young families, while the 736sqm block provides ample room for energetic kids and keen gardeners. Although the home has been maintained and always occupied, creative buyers will surely see the huge potential to renovate and rejuvenate to suit your own taste and budget.
* 3 bedroom ensuite home positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac location
* Northern aspect ensures an abundance of winter sun through living areas
* Separate family room off kitchen leads to covered timber deck
* Main bedroom includes ensuite bathroom plus plenty of built in robes
* Built in robes to bedrooms 2 & 3
* Ducted gas heating plus slow combustion stove will keep you toasty warm all winter
* Covered timber deck overlooks private rear garden
* Secure carport plus ample storage for bikes, camping gear and garden tools
* 736sqm block allows plenty of room for young kids and future extensions
* Short walk to greenspace and bush reserves
Take a drive through Giralang and it's easy to see that the suburb is going through a boom phase. Renovations, extensions and re-builds are common now as more and more people discover what a sensational location this is. Close proximity to popular schools, bus routes, parks, Kaleen shops and Belconnen Town Centre make this one of the best value homes in 2617 today.
Home Size: 150sqm
Block Size: 736sqm
Rates: $3004 p.a.
EER: 1.5 stars
The land value history at 6 Nangle Place GIRALANG, ACT 2617 has the most recent growth rate of 2.39%, giving an unimproved land value of $419,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 6 Nangle Place.
6 Nangle Place GIRALANG, ACT 2617 has 25 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Giralang Primary.
|1.07 km||Giralang Primary||Canopus Crescent, Giralang|
|1.49 km||St Michael's Primary||Tyrell Circuit, Kaleen|
|1.67 km||University of Canberra High School - Kaleen||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|1.67 km||Instrumental Music Program c/o Kaleen High School||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|1.77 km||Kaleen Primary||Ashburton Circuit, Kaleen|
|1.97 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|1.97 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.72 km||Evatt Primary||Heydon Crescent, Evatt|
|2.75 km||Maribyrnong Primary||Alberga Street, Kaleen|
|2.95 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
6 Nangle Place is located within the suburb of Giralang, which has a population of 3,316, a median age of 37 and an average household density of 2.7 people.