1 / 25
Privately positioned in a peaceful cul-de-sac, this beautiful contemporary family home embraces a bright northerly aspect while capturing stunning bushland and district views. It occupies a vast 7,659sqm block, moments from everything that Queanbeyan CBD has to offer.
- Sizeable floorplan with a choice of living and dining zones
- Functional and spacious kitchen with ample cabinetry
- Large entertaining balcony overlooks a sun-drenched backyard with views to Canberra
- Large rumpus room and bathroom downstairs
- Generous master adjoining a study and dual vanity Ensuite with quality fittings
- Spacious bedrooms with sizeable built-ins
- Sleek main bathroom showcases separate tub, shower and w/c
- Established & fully irrigated gardens including fruit trees & vegetable gardens
- Reverse cycle ducted heating & cooling
- Separate gas heating wall furnace in family area
- NBN, alarm system, ducted vacuum
- Sprinkler system on the roof
- 6 car lock-up garage/workshop
- 4 large water tanks
- Rates $3713.49 pa approx.
- AUCTION WILL BE ONLINE AT auctionnow.com.au
There is currently no sale history available for 6 Morris Close.
6 Morris Close GREENLEIGH, NSW 2620 has 8 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Gregory's Primary School.
|1.10 km||St Gregory's Primary School||MacQuoid St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.13 km||St Gregory's Primary School||57 Lowe Street, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.16 km||Queanbeyan Public School||Isabella St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.66 km||Queanbeyan East Public School||Yass St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.93 km||Queanbeyan South Public School||Cameron Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.22 km||Karabar High School||Donald Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.66 km||Queanbeyan High School||Agnes Ave, Queanbeyan 2620|
|3.25 km||Queanbeyan West Public School||Morton St, Queanbeyan 2620|
6 Morris Close is located within the suburb of Greenleigh, which has a population of 684, a median age of 48 and an average household density of 3 people.