This cracking little 2 bedder has been freshened up and given a new lease of life and is ready to welcome new owners.
- Open plan kitchen, dining and loungeroom with woodfire for those cold nights
- 2 bedrooms, 1 with built-ins
- Combined bathroom and laundry
- New rear deck with views of Coila Lake and the entrance. A great space for entertaining.
- The large backyard has an accessible double garage or workshop in the fully fenced yard
Located close to the walking and cycling track which will take you around to the Tuross Village Centre or just sit on the Coila Lake foreshore and bird watch, read a book or just throw a line in.
The opportunity to buy is now, don’t be the one who misses out. No time to waste.
Inspection by appointment only.
The House at 6 Manly Street TUROSS HEAD, NSW 2537 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $355,000 on 13 December 2017.
6 Manly Street is located within the suburb of Tuross Head, which has a population of 2,241, a median age of 59 and an average household density of 2 people.