Imagine a lifestyle which enjoys being only a few minutes' walk to either of the two local shopping hubs, transport, a selection of fine schools, a playground a few doors down and bike paths that lead to all. The location is second to none.
This home is in a quiet and family friendly pocket of Bonner. It's a beautiful, sun filled house which you can relax in while enjoying the high views over to the surrounding mountains. Its been beautifully maintained and it ready for your enjoyment. Use the open plan kitchen/ dining for entertaining or relax in the sunny rumpus room.
This beautiful home is close to Mulligans Flat Nature Reserve for bush walks and mountain biking trails, it's only a walk to new Stonehouse Pub in Amaroo for family nights out and then enjoy the lovely scenic views off your back-entertainment deck for family nights in.
* Two good sized living areas, the main being open plan to the kitchen and dining, the rumpus room being a fabulous extra for families
* Attractive bamboo floors throughout the open plan living areas are easy care and low allergenic
* The kitchen has gas cooking, plenty of cupboard space, a dishwasher and a large stone bench top
* The main bedroom is a true parents retreat being segregated to the front of the home with a walk-in robe and ensuite
* There is ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling throughout for year-round comfort and a great EER of 5
* A double remote garage has internal access into the home
Bonner has become prime real estate for Gungahlin and right here is a home which is comprehensive and inviting, perfect for young families, first home buyers or investors.
Call Sharon now for an inspection.
6 Len Barratt Street BONNER, ACT 2914 has 2 current open for inspections scheduled, with the next inspection being Thursday June 17 from 05:00pm.
The land value history at 6 Len Barratt Street BONNER, ACT 2914 has the most recent growth rate of 4.44%, giving an unimproved land value of $315,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 6 Len Barratt Street.
6 Len Barratt Street BONNER, ACT 2914 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Amaroo School.
|0.46 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|0.56 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|1.07 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.17 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|2.69 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|3.15 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|3.58 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|3.76 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|4.19 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|4.19 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
6 Len Barratt Street is located within the suburb of Bonner, which has a population of 6,730, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 3.3 people.