1 / 16
This quality built home is set on over an Acre (4115m2) of land. Situated in a much sought-after location on the northern side of the Moss Vale.
• High ceilings, light filled spaces & a flowing floorplan
• Spacious family room at the front of the home
• Kitchen is open plan with a central island bench & quality appliances that leads to the covered alfresco area & rear garden.
• The luxurious master bedroom boasts a fully fitted walk-in robe with ensuite.
• Guest bedroom features built-in wardrobe & own ensuite
• Double garage with remote control tilt a doors & internal access
• Separate 2nd double garage has a workshop /storage area or office space
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Boundary fenced, level rear yard, Mature established hedging and & selected garden plants with easy care lawns.
A generous floor plan to cater for all your Lifestyle needs, close to town & just 10 minutes to Bowral!
There is currently no sale history available for 6 Keighley Place.
6 Keighley Place MOSS VALE, NSW 2577 has 5 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Tudor House.
|0.71 km||Tudor House||6480 Illawarra Highway, Moss Vale 2577|
|2.05 km||Moss Vale High School||Narellan Rd, Moss Vale 2577|
|3.49 km||St Paul's Catholic Primary School||18 Garrett Street, Moss Vale 2577|
|3.57 km||St Paul's International College||463 Argyle Street, Moss Vale 2577|
|3.78 km||Moss Vale Public School||Browley St, Moss Vale 2577|
6 Keighley Place is located within the suburb of Moss Vale, which has a population of 8,579, a median age of 43 and an average household density of 2.4 people.