Anyone will tell you that when you buy real estate, whether it be residential or commercial, nothing is more important than location and it doesn't get any better than this!
• Set in a quiet cul-de-sac in the new estate.
• Single level 3 bedroom home boasts a main bedroom with ensuite.
• Bamboo floating timber floors.
• Minutes from the golden sands of South Broulee Beach.
• Flow through open plan living area consists of a spacious lounge and dining.
• A beautiful kitchen with island bench.
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning.
• Internal access from the double lock-up garage, perfect size backyard for easy care living.
Register your interest today, call Steve Mason 0414 937 352!
The House at 6 Griffiths Run BROULEE, NSW 2537 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $546,000 on 10 July 2018.
6 Griffiths Run BROULEE, NSW 2537 has 3 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Broulee Public School.
6 Griffiths Run is located within the suburb of Broulee, which has a population of 1,717, a median age of 51 and an average household density of 2.2 people.