1 / 25
Due to the current ACT lockdown restrictions, no inspections in person or via FaceTime/Zoom can be conducted. When restrictions regarding inspections are changed or eased (in person or virtual) we will update all website listings.
The perfect opportunity to purchase an as-new single-level home in sought after Weston Creek.
The property offers a formal lounge, open plan living with a very well-equipped kitchen with stainless appliances. The living room opens onto an enclosed sunroom and out to the easy-care gardens.
Accommodating with four bedrooms, ensuite, main bathroom and double garage with internal access.
Other features include double glazed windows, LED lights and ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling.
A must to inspect!
• Constructed in 2017
• Single-level property of 184m2 of living (not including garage, sunroom or porch)
• Video intercom at front door and keyless entry
• Double glazed windows
• LED lights
• Smart home technology: Voice-activated lights in living and bedrooms (Amazone Alexa), Smart security system with 10 cameras around the house.
• Solar panels connected to the grid (9kw)
• Solar hot water system with gas booster
• Double blinds
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
• Formal lounge room
• Open-plan living room
• Kitchen with large stone waterfall benchtops, 900mm Smeg gas cooktop, stainless steel appliances, and loads of storage cupboards& walk-in-pantry.
• Sunroom (enclosed alfresco)
• Spacious master bedroom with large walk-in-robe and ensuite
• Bedrooms two, three and four with built-in-robes
• Main bathroom with separate toilet
• Separate laundry with great storage
• 600x600 polished porcelain tiles through the main living areas
• Double garage with automatic door and internal access
• Very close to Cooleman Court Shopping Centre and onto the Express way to Canberra City, Woden or Tuggeranong
Living: 184m2 (+39m2 garage) (not including sunroom or porch)
Land Rates: $2,895 approx
Land Size: 687m2 approx
UCV: $400,000 approx
The House at 6 Goodenia Street RIVETT, ACT 2611 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $425,000 on 2 February 2017.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
6 Goodenia Street RIVETT, ACT 2611 has 17 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Chapman Primary.
|1.08 km||Chapman Primary||Perry Drive, Chapman|
|1.45 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|1.85 km||Duffy Primary||Burrinjuck Crescent, Duffy|
|1.94 km||Mount Stromlo High School||Badimara Street, Waramanga|
|1.98 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
|2.38 km||St Jude's Primary||Mulley Street, Holder|
|2.40 km||Arawang Primary||Nemarang Crescent, Waramanga|
|2.60 km||Canberra Montessori School||Mulley Street, Holder|
|3.25 km||Charles Weston School||Woodberry Avenue, Coombs|
|3.30 km||Islamic School of Canberra||33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611|
6 Goodenia Street is located within the suburb of Rivett, which has a population of 3,193, a median age of 39 and an average household density of 2.5 people.