Auction in 2 days
Next Inspection -
A peaceful, leafy cul-de-sac, in a sought-after location only a short walk to North Canberra Hospital and Radford College is the setting for this stylish home, updated and extended to offer vast living space for the family in formal and casual areas, five bedrooms, study and an inviting 12 m swimming pool!
Beautifully landscaped gardens shelter the home, while full length, timber framed windows which feature throughout living areas, add to the excellent street appeal.
A covered sitting area at the front is a quiet spot to enjoy the garden.
The generous entry and foyer lead to the light filled, elegant spacious formal lounge and dining areas, which take in the garden views through large bay windows, with a Euro tilt design. These are furnished with panel glide blinds, while all windows throughout the home are double glazed. Twenty-one solar panels further aid sustainability.
Striking Jarrah flooring and LED downlighting feature from the entry through all living areas and hallway.
The huge casual living space has a private outlook, while the impressive, updated kitchen showcases wide granite benchtops and splashback, and quality European appliances, including a gas cooktop, double oven and dishwasher.
The family area features a skylight and a slow combustion fireplace. There is ducted gas heating, while reverse cycle air conditioning ensures comfort throughout.
From the family room, double doors open to an equally generous recreation or rumpus room, which is bathed in light from six windows overlooking the sparkling salt water, solar heated swimming pool. Quality timber venetians furnish all windows through casual living spaces.
The spacious master bedroom offers three built-in robes and ensuite. Four secondary bedrooms have built-in robes, while quality wool carpet and ceiling fans feature in all. The main bathroom features a spa bath, shower and a skylight. A study is conveniently situated adjacent to the entry.
From the paved entertaining area there is a private outlook over the rear garden, featuring apricot, peach, apple, a mature flowering cherry tree, many roses and a productive vegetable garden. Palms add a tropical feel to the pool setting.
The double garage is fitted with auto roller doors. A fully automated inground watering system supports all areas of the garden, which are easy care.
At the end of the cul-de-sac there is a reserve with a cycle path, while local shops, Westfield Belconnen and Civic are only a short drive or rapid bus away!
This tastefully updated home offers a relaxed lifestyle and is ready for living and entertaining!
• Peaceful, leafy cul-de-sac, only a short walk to North Canberra Hospital and Radford College
• Tastefully updated and extended home offers huge living areas, five bedrooms, study and pool
• Timber framed, full length windows and lovely gardens add to excellent street appeal
• Large, welcoming entry opens to formal living, with double doors to casual living area
• Elegant, spacious formal lounge and dining areas feature bay windows, with a Euro tilt design, all furnished with panel glide blinds, framing private garden view
• Double glazing to all windows throughout the home and 21 solar panels
• Striking Jarrah flooring and LED downlighting feature from entry through living areas and study
• Huge casual living space has a private outlook, while the impressive, updated kitchen showcases wide granite benchtops and splashback, and quality European appliances, including a gas cooktop, double oven and dishwasher
• The family area features a skylight and a slow combustion fireplace, there is ducted gas heating, while reverse cycle air conditioning ensures comfort throughout
• Double doors from family room open to a large rumpus bathed in light from six windows, framing outlook over 12 m salt water, solar heated swimming pool
• Quality cedar venetians furnish all windows in casual living area and the rumpus
• The spacious master bedroom offers three built-in robes and ensuite
• Four secondary bedrooms have built-in robes, with quality wool carpet and ceiling fans in all
• The main bathroom includes a spa bath, shower and a skylight
• Study situated adjacent to the entry
• Palms add a tropical feel to the pool setting, and paved entertaining enjoys a private garden outlook
• Double garage with auto doors
• Instantaneous hot water
• Laundry has lots of storage
• Security system
• Automated, inground watering system to all gardens
• Walking distance or short drive to local shops, Westfield Belconnen, UC and Civic
Rates - $ 4,937.00
UV - $1,100,000
There is currently no sale history available for 6 Goldsworthy Place.
6 Goldsworthy Place BRUCE, ACT 2617 has 34 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Aranda Primary.
|Banambila Crescent, Aranda
|College Street, Bruce
|St Vincent's Primary
|Bindel Street, Aranda
|Bindubi Street, Macquarie
|University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra
|Emu Bank, Belconnen
|Alberga Street, Kaleen
|Bennelong Crescent, Macquarie
|Black Mountain School
|Dryandra Street, O'Connor
|University of Canberra High School - Kaleen
|Baldwin Drive, Kaleen
|Instrumental Music Program c/o Kaleen High School
|Baldwin Drive, Kaleen
6 Goldsworthy Place is located within the suburb of Bruce, which has a population of 6,997, a median age of 27 and an average household density of 2.3 people.