1 / 7
Proudly marketed by Debbie Pearce Property is this near level parcel of land located within the Retford Park Estate, delivering the perfect balance of community vs convenience to everything Bowral has to offer.
With only a scattering of vacant parcels remaining in this community or the surrounding areas, this is an ideal opportunity to secure your position in this highly sought-after estate.
This generous 1,226sqm near level block presents as an ideal opportunity to build your country dream home and, where residential design guidelines honour the rich tradition of the adjacent heritage-listed Retford Park Residence.
For further information please contact Debbie directly on M 0400 339 449.
- Land is registered and ready to build
- Services within the estate include NBN, gas, water, sewer and underground electricity connections (provisioned to site)
- Community focused and pedestrian friendly estate equipped with foot and bike paths, kerb and guttering
- Walking path access to Heart by Moonacres cafe and Ngununggula Southern Highlands Regional Gallery
- Zoned R2 Low Density Residential
- Easy 5 to 10 minute drive to Bowral's retail, medical, transport, educational and recreational facilities
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable, with no reason to doubt its accuracy.
The Land at 6 Ginahgulla Drive BOWRAL, NSW 2576 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $1,325,000 on 31 January 2022.
6 Ginahgulla Drive BOWRAL, NSW 2576 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Bowral High School.
|1.98 km||Bowral High School||Park & Aitken Rds, Bowral 2576|
|2.08 km||Southern Highlands Christian School||22 Boardman Road South, Bowral 2576|
|2.31 km||St Thomas Aquinas Catholic Primary School||Bundaroo Street, Bowral 2576|
|2.33 km||Bowral Public School||Bendooley Street, BOWRAL 2576|
|2.71 km||Aurora Southern Highlands Steiner School||15-17 Kirkham Road, Bowral 2576|
|3.59 km||Gib Gate School||Old Bowral Rd, Mittagong 2575|
|3.62 km||Frensham School||Range Road, Mittagong 2575|
|4.03 km||Mittagong Public School||21 Pioneer St, Mittagong 2575|
|4.13 km||St Michael's Catholic Primary School||Alfred St, Mittagong 2575|
|4.28 km||Tangara School||Bong Bong Rd, Mittagong 2575|
6 Ginahgulla Drive is located within the suburb of Bowral, which has a population of 10,335, a median age of 52 and an average household density of 2.3 people.