1 / 22
Highly private with excellent outdoor entertaining spaces along with an ultra-convenient and popular location, this impressive 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom and dual rumpus home offers the perfect lifestyle retreat for the larger or expanding family. Flowing over 345sqm in total and only moments to Yerrabi pond and Gungahlin town centre, this property represents executive family living at its best.
- Impressive architecturally designed family home with custom features
- Five generous bedrooms + rumpus/home theatre
- Additional upstairs retreat/2nd rumpus (perfect for the kids)
- Sunken formal lounge and formal dining area with timber flooring
- Large modern kitchen opens to vast living and entertaining space
- 40mm granite tops in kitchen plus 900mm gas cooktop
- Generous master suite, ensuite, walk in robe and own balcony
- Balcony access from bedroom 4 and upstairs retreat
- Ducted heating and cooling, security alarm, intercom system
- Private outdoor entertaining area onto large child friendly yard
Disclaimer: The material and information contained within this marketing is for general information purposes only. Stone Gungahlin does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities regarding any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. You should not rely upon this material as a basis for making any formal decisions. We recommend all interested parties to make further enquiries.
There is currently no sale history available for 6 Frances Burke Street.
6 Frances Burke Street GUNGAHLIN, ACT 2912 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Gungahlin College.
|0.91 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|1.54 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|1.55 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|1.58 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|1.90 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|2.26 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|2.55 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.55 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.61 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|2.71 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
6 Frances Burke Street is located within the suburb of Gungahlin, which has a population of 6,134, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2.8 people.