Set in one of Surf Beaches most exclusive semi rural estates. This magnificent residence has all the space for the family. Offering stunning 180 degree water views, 5117SQM of manicured gardens and lush green lawns, this home will certainly meet all your expectations.
Set cleverly over 3 levels, the home is architecturally designed to capture the water views.
Features of the home include;
- 4 bedrooms, main with water views, walk in robe and ensuite.
- Country kitchen with Ceasar Stone Bench tops and butlers pantry.
- 2 large outdoor entertaining decks capturing the stunning water views.
- Study and additional library, craft room or music room.
- Large double garage with huge workshop/storage room.
- Private outdoor entertaining courtyard with classic pizza oven.
My owners have bought and have priced the home to sell. Call to arrange your inspection today.
The House at 6 Figtree Close SURF BEACH, NSW 2536 has been sold 4 times before, with the most recent sale being for $875,000 on 6 February 2018.
6 Figtree Close SURF BEACH, NSW 2536 has 3 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Sunshine Bay Public School.
6 Figtree Close is located within the suburb of Surf Beach, which has a population of 1,874, a median age of 53 and an average household density of 2.2 people.