Absolutely immaculate and lovingly maintained with pride this beautiful close to town cottage combines the classical elegance of cottage style with updated modern features that blend perfectly with the existing character of the home.
The layout includes a traditional hallway entry, large master bedroom with ensuite and WIR, two good sized guest bedrooms, or third room could be a sitting room or study, two-way bathroom with a large corner bathtub including a European style laundry, spacious light filled open plan lounge room with modern kitchen and dining area, and two fabulous large entertainment decks, both perfectly positioned to capture the morning winter sun and afternoon summer breeze.
- Large level 780sqm meter block with fully enclosed rear yard, side access to large two car shed with extra storage workshop area
- Two solid hardwood (ironbark) decks, one under cover to rear and one to side of house uncovered
- Solid baltic pine and brushbox timber flooring throughout
- Spacious master bedroom featuring walk-in dressing robe and oversized ensuite
- Two good sized guest bedrooms, one could be used as second lounge area or home study/office
- 15,000 ltr water tank used for outside/gardens
- Modern open plan internal design with galley style kitchen with gas cooking and dishwasher
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning for heating and cooling, insulation to roof and walls, Solar hot-water plus modern gas fireplace
- Conveniently located close to Milton township, schools, shops, restaurants and show-ground with dog park
- Perfect permanent home, investment property or country holiday home
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
The House at 6 Corks Lane MILTON, NSW 2538 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $150,000 on 1 December 2009.
6 Corks Lane MILTON, NSW 2538 has 2 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Mary's Star of the Sea Catholic Primary School.
6 Corks Lane is located within the suburb of Milton, which has a population of 1,663, a median age of 55 and an average household density of 2.4 people.