1 / 17
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
A very rare opportunity to experience life in a beautiful private home possessing intrinsic character and offering a modern lifestyle. Situated on one of O'Connor's most sought-after streets, a short walk to the ridge or Tilley's and Lyneham shops and local schools. Surrounded by quality homes, this property has embraced its 1960's privately built design origins and been sympathetically modernized and updated to meet current family needs. Offering three bedrooms with built-in robes, and master with spacious ensuite, plus two separate north facing large living spaces. The hub of the home is the kitchen/family room offering a vista to the garden through wrap around double glazed windows. Here the inside space flows to outside entertaining via the triple stacker double glazed door linking perfectly for easy living and offering a safe space for kids, dogs and adults to enjoy.
An opportunity like this comes around rarely, so take your chance and imagine yourself sitting in the sun-filled family room on a winter's day reading a book, or relaxing under the LouvreTec pergola, listening to the birds sing while taking in the beauty of the private terraced landscaped garden.
- North to rear
- Recently renovated (2017/18)
- Solid Redgum floors in living, dining and kitchen area
- 100% wool carpet in bedrooms
- LouvreTec pergola with integrated lighting, remote control and auto rain sensor
- Actron Air ducted underfloor reverse cycle central heating/cooling with 2 zones
- 10,000L total rainwater tank storage, electric pumped supply to rear yard and vegie garden
- Kitchen with 40mm Caeserstone benchtop, 5 burner Fisher & Paykel gas cooker, Neff oven (German designed and made) and Asko dishwasher
- LED lighting throughout for energy efficiency
- Three entertaining areas in rear garden
- Double glazed cedar windows and sliding doors (installed 2017)
- NBN connected
- Underground three phase power to house, with RCD on switchboard
- Off street parking for up to seven cars
- Instantaneous Rinnai gas hot water
The land value history at 6 Blackbutt Street O'CONNOR, ACT 2602 has the most recent growth rate of 2.01%, giving an unimproved land value of $897,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 6 Blackbutt Street.
6 Blackbutt Street O'CONNOR, ACT 2602 has 33 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Lyneham Primary.
|0.65 km||Lyneham Primary||Hall Street, Lyneham|
|0.79 km||Brindabella Christian College - Lyneham Campus||Brigalow Street, Lyneham|
|1.15 km||Lyneham High||Goodwin Street, Lyneham|
|1.43 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|1.53 km||O'Connor Cooperative School||MacPherson Street, O'Connor|
|1.88 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
|1.96 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|1.96 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
|1.97 km||Black Mountain School||Dryandra Street, O'Connor|
|2.11 km||Maribyrnong Primary||Alberga Street, Kaleen|
6 Blackbutt Street is located within the suburb of O'Connor, which has a population of 5,481, a median age of 34 and an average household density of 2.5 people.