Captivated by stunning district views towards the mountains, this well proportioned home equally impresses as a beautifully appointed retreat and an entertainers' oasis. It's set on a 705sqm block in a quiet cul-de-sac, with Karabar shops just a walk away.
- Living room presents wood fireplace and a scenic backdrop
- Oversized alfresco deck provides a barbecue area/kitchenette
- Private backyard and patio plus easycare gardens throughout
- Modern kitchen features stainless gas stove and dishwasher
- Sleek stone finished benchtops plus ample cupboard space
- Accommodation consists of three neatly maintained bedrooms
- Two updated bathrooms include the dual vanity master ensuite
- Air conditioning, heating, ceiling fans and timber floors
- Dog kennel, underhouse storage, double garage and a carport
- Perfect for those looking to downsize or buy their first home
The land value history at 6 Beard Close KARABAR, NSW 2620 has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $279,000 set in 2018-2019.
The House at 6 Beard Close KARABAR, NSW 2620 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $608,000 on 7 November 2016.
6 Beard Close KARABAR, NSW 2620 has 9 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Karabar High School.
|0.98 km||Karabar High School||Donald Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.01 km||Queanbeyan South Public School||Cameron Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.12 km||Queanbeyan Public School||Isabella St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.35 km||Queanbeyan High School||Agnes Ave, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.72 km||Jerrabomberra Public School||Coachwood Ave, Jerrabomberra 2619|
|2.78 km||St Gregory's Primary School||MacQuoid St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.85 km||St Gregory's Primary School||57 Lowe Street, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.97 km||Queanbeyan West Public School||Morton St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|3.74 km||Queanbeyan East Public School||Yass St, Queanbeyan 2620|
6 Beard Close is located within the suburb of Karabar, which has a population of 8,247, a median age of 37 and an average household density of 2.6 people.