Nestled in a quiet and sought after cul-de-sac, this refreshed four bedroom home offers a great opportunity for both investors and families looking to upsize into a well-established suburb.
Remodelled since its construction in 1972 and featuring approximately 131m² of living space, 6 Bardsley Place has seen three generations of the one family call it home', and we are confident it will provide the same combination of flexibility and reliability for the next proud owner.
Polished timber floors flow throughout the home from the east facing main living room and down the hall to the bedrooms. The modification to the kitchen, dining and laundry area ensures that the most is made of the single main living area, resulting in the kitchen undoubtedly being the heart of the home' as the afternoon sun streams in over the breakfast bench itself.
Three of the four bedrooms come complete with wardrobes, and all share the tidy main bathroom and separate toilet. The combination of a 5kW solar system, a ducted Ventis purification system, instantaneous gas hot water and split-system air conditioning ensures that ongoing costs of utilities are kept to a minimum throughout the year, with the orientation of the home playing its part to ensure that the energy of the warming morning sun is focused on the main living area.
If outdoor entertaining is more your style, a large timber deck and pergola extends from the rear of the home and offers multiple areas to relax as the sun sets. Even the largest of gatherings would stand no match for its coverage, and together with the secure Colorbond fencing and the garage conversion, it's perfectly suited to teenagers who desire their own space.
With all this and more so close to local schools, shops and only a moment from main thoroughfares into Belconnen and the City, we expect that 6 Bardsley Place to draw quite a diverse and eager crowd of buyers. We hope to see you at the next inspection!
- Four bedroom family home with approximately 131m² of approved living
- Combined lounge and dining area, merging with the remodeled kitchen
- Remodeled kitchen with granite bench top, breakfast bench, 900mm gas cooktop and externally ducted range hood, dishwasher, oven and built-in microwave
- Three bedrooms include wardrobes, the fourth contains shelving and study desk
- European laundry off kitchen
- Ventis ducted air purification system
- 5kW solar system (feeding back-to-grid)
- Ducted gas heating (installed 2018)
- Reverse cycle split-system air conditioning
- Instantaneous gas hot water
- Polished timber flooring throughout, with tiled kitchen and wet areas
- Updated LED lighting in main living and kitchen
- Large timber entertaining deck extending from the rear of the home
- Secure yard with Colorbond fencing - suitable for both children and pets
- Attractive and established gardens to the front
- Vegetable gardens
- Single carport and plenty of off-street parking
- Repainted pergolas and decking
- Slow combustion fireplace on the entertaining deck
- Garage converted into a flat with bathroom and separate toilet (requires approval)
- Cat run at the side of the home off the fourth bedroom extension
- Garden shed
- Quiet cul-de-sac location close to local schools and only a moment from Holt shops, Kippax Fair, and Drake Brockman Drive for easy access to Molonglo Valley and Canberra City
Living Size: 131m² (approx.)
Land Size: 642m² (approx.)
Land Value: $324,000 (approx.)
Land Rates: $2,420 p.a. (approx.)
Land Tax (if rented): $3,420 p.a. (approx.)
Year Built: 1972
The land value history at 6 Bardsley Place HOLT, ACT 2615 has the most recent growth rate of 5.56%, giving an unimproved land value of $324,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 6 Bardsley Place.
6 Bardsley Place HOLT, ACT 2615 has 20 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Kingsford Smith School.
|1.05 km||Kingsford Smith School||Cnr Hardwick Cres and Starke St, Holt|
|1.64 km||Macgregor Primary||Hirschfeld Crescent, MacGregor|
|1.82 km||Cranleigh School||Starke Street, Holt|
|2.41 km||Latham Primary||O'Loghlen Street, Latham|
|2.69 km||Southern Cross Early Childhood School||Wirraway Crescent, Scullin|
|2.87 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
|2.94 km||Hawker College||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|2.94 km||St John the Apostle Primary||Pawsey Circuit, Florey|
|3.11 km||St Thomas Aquinas Primary||Lhotsky Street, Charnwood|
|3.26 km||St Matthew's Primary||Stutchbury Street, Page|
6 Bardsley Place is located within the suburb of Holt, which has a population of 4,619, a median age of 38 and an average household density of 2.2 people.