Set back from the street and surrounded by beautiful established gardens, 6 Aston Crescent is a rare find for buyers looking for a unique home in an unbeatable location. Conceived by Hancock Courtney & Renfree architects in the late 1960's, the timeless design and abundant use of glass throughout the home makes this instantly appealing in all seasons. From nearly every window you will enjoy a superb garden vista - vibrant colours in the Spring and ample shade in the Summer, while maintaining a private and secluded setting for its occupants. If you have been looking for that special home unlike others you have seen, then 6 Aston should be the top of your list.
* 4 bedroom home (or 3 plus study) with versatile floorplan
* Abundance of natural light throughout the open plan living and dining room
* Refreshed kitchen includes corian benchtops and ample storage space
* Additional meal area adjoining kitchen
* Three generous bedrooms, two with built in robes
* Main bedroom features a spacious ensuite bathroom plus storage
* The 4th bedroom has external access and can be set up as a bedroom, study, games room or as guest accommodation
* Main bathroom in excellent original condition
* Stunning timber floors throughout living areas complimented by wool carpets in bedrooms
* Energy rating of 3 stars ensures year round comfort and helps to keep energy bills to a minimum
Step outside and the quality continues. The gardens have been thoughtfully planted and established to provide a haven for young children and keen gardeners. They are private, leafy and colourful no matter what the season.
Cook continues to be one of North Canberra's most sought after suburbs and for good reason. It is a short stroll to the bike paths, playgrounds and the Mount Painter Nature Reserve. The rejuvenated Cook shops is the perfect destination to meet up with friends, and a short drive provides easy access to so many of Belconnen's major facilities, including the popular Jamison Plaza, University of Canberra, ANU, Bruce Stadium, Calvary Hospital and Westfield Belconnen.
** Please note this property will go to auction on site on Saturday, 3rd October at 11:30am**
Year built: 1969
Rates: $3130 p.a approx.
EER: 3.0 stars
The land value history at 6 Aston Crescent COOK, ACT 2614 has the most recent growth rate of 4.21%, giving an unimproved land value of $475,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 6 Aston Crescent.
6 Aston Crescent COOK, ACT 2614 has 20 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Vincent's Primary.
|1.02 km||St Vincent's Primary||Bindel Street, Aranda|
|1.15 km||Canberra High||Bindubi Street, Macquarie|
|1.24 km||Aranda Primary||Banambila Crescent, Aranda|
|1.26 km||Macquarie Primary||Bennelong Crescent, Macquarie|
|2.00 km||Weetangera Primary||Southwell Street, Weetangera|
|2.40 km||University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra||Emu Bank, Belconnen|
|2.71 km||Radford College||College Street, Bruce|
|2.88 km||Belconnen High||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|3.12 km||St Matthew's Primary||Stutchbury Street, Page|
|3.12 km||Hawker Primary||Erldunda Cicuit, Hawker|
6 Aston Crescent is located within the suburb of Cook, which has a population of 2,805, a median age of 42 and an average household density of 2.3 people.