Conveniently located in a family friendly cul-de-sac in a sought-after area of Nicholls, this welcoming three bedroom home is surrounded by tranquil, easy care gardens and is sure to delight the senses of all those that inspect.
Generous in all aspects, the flowing indoor and outdoor living area's complement each other, making for a desirable family home that will ideally suit first home buyers, downsizers, young families and investors alike.
- Three bedrooms all with ceiling fans.
- 131.57m2 internal living.
- 435m2 parcel of land.
- Quiet, cul-de-sac street.
- One bathroom.
- Fourth bedroom/garage. Sellers will convert back to garage if requested.
- Extra off-street parking.
- Flexible floorplan with two living areas.
- Large covered pergola, ideal for outdoor entertaining.
- Well-appointed kitchen with new cook-top, oven and range-hood.
- Tranquil, easy care established gardens.
- Colorbond roof.
- 16 Solar Panels.
- Gas hot water system.
- Freshly painted interior.
- Wall mounted split system and electric radiator heating.
- Two minute walk to the park.
- Five minute walk to the lake.
- Close to Crace local shops (10 minute walk)
For more information including a copy of the contract, email Stuart today.
The land value history at 6 Acacia Place NICHOLLS, ACT 2913 has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $266,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 6 Acacia Place.
6 Acacia Place NICHOLLS, ACT 2913 has 24 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School).
|1.33 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|1.33 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|1.75 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|1.82 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|1.85 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|2.19 km||Giralang Primary||Canopus Crescent, Giralang|
|2.62 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|2.96 km||Evatt Primary||Heydon Crescent, Evatt|
|3.04 km||St Michael's Primary||Tyrell Circuit, Kaleen|
|3.07 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
6 Acacia Place is located within the suburb of Nicholls, which has a population of 6,865, a median age of 41 and an average household density of 3 people.