Occupying an enviable position in one of Hawker's most tightly held complexes, this single level, 3 bedroom ensuite townhouse is perfectly suited for downsizers seeking a relaxed and easy care lifestyle.
Afternoons and weekends will be spent enjoying the beautiful garden vistas and adjacent nature reserve which offer a sense of space and openness that is rarely seen in townhouse living. If you love spending time outdoors, you need to inspect this unique home
Step inside and you'll discover striking architectural features - cathedral ceilings, unique floor plan and an abundant use of glass that offers loads of sunlight and a lovely garden view from virtually every room in the house. The use of natural material such as timber and slate give the home a warm and inviting feel.
• Architecturally designed 3 bedroom ensuite home
• Single level and no stairs makes this home suitable for downsizers and retirees
• Flexible floor plan offers multiple living options and flows easy to outside areas
• Solid Tasmanian Oak kitchen forms the hub of the home and features quality stainless steel appliances and ample storage space
• Three good sized bedrooms all with built in robes.
• Main bedroom features a very modern ensuite, generous wardrobe space and a peaceful outlook onto the reserve.
• Stunning main bathroom includes high quality fittings and fixtures, being renovated only 4 years ago
• Reverse cycle heating and cooling system ensures comfort all year round
• Long list of energy conscious inclusions such as double glazing throughout, 8 solar panels with $0.457kW/h feed-in tariff plus a 4.5 star energy efficiency rating
• Large separate laundry room with storage
• Double tandem garage with workshop/storage shed and remote controlled roller door
• Paved entertaining area enjoys the best of the garden views and can be covered with retractable awning
This location is superb - a quiet complex of just 7 townhouses surrounded by nature reserves but still just a short walk to public transport, Belconnen Bowling Club, Hawker sports fields and the Hawker Shopping Centre for medical appointments, groceries and coffee. Jump in the car or bus and it is only minutes to the popular Cook Shops, Jamison Plaza, Kippax Fair, Belconnen Town Centre and 15 minutes to the heart of Civic.
House Size: 148sqm - 114.4sqm living + 33.6sqm garage
Block Size: 308sqm approx
Rates: $2685 p.a
Body Corp: $2807.20 p.a
EER 4.5 stars
There is currently no sale history available for 6/9 Jinka Street.
6/9 Jinka Street HAWKER, ACT 2614 has 27 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Matthew's Primary.
|0.27 km||St Matthew's Primary||Stutchbury Street, Page|
|0.52 km||Belconnen High||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|0.60 km||Hawker College||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|0.98 km||Hawker Primary||Erldunda Cicuit, Hawker|
|1.06 km||Southern Cross Early Childhood School||Wirraway Crescent, Scullin|
|1.29 km||Weetangera Primary||Southwell Street, Weetangera|
|1.86 km||St John the Apostle Primary||Pawsey Circuit, Florey|
|2.03 km||Macquarie Primary||Bennelong Crescent, Macquarie|
|2.04 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
|2.11 km||Florey Primary||Ratcliffe Crescent, Florey|
6/9 Jinka Street is located within the suburb of Hawker, which has a population of 2,952, a median age of 41 and an average household density of 2.6 people.