Immerse yourself in the luminous qualities of light in this north-facing townhouse where window expanses frame the blue-
grey backdrop of eucalypts in the adjacent reserve, and compel you to linger while observing nature's own cycles and
The outdoors plays a big factor in the feel-good vibes only a home on the end of a row can generate. Soothing greenery to
three sides provides privacy yet also a refreshing sense of the world beyond your four walls.
The backyard is a size seldom seen in townhouse living, giving space to stretch, grow and store. With a productive veggie
patch, a lush mature loquat and plenty of space for soccer or backyard cricket it's a memory-maker of enviable proportions.
An intimate dining and kitchen space opens onto the paved terrace that leads to the bountiful gardens. Through an elegant
arch off the meals space, you'll find the stylish living room which has its own sliding door access to the sizable sun-
drenched front courtyard.
Both bedrooms offer the contentment that comes with garden views, plus the convenience of a bright and fresh bathroom
While you can walk through the house and straight into the attached lock-up garage, it's more likely you'll bypass the car in
favour of the easy walk to the popular Cook shops, the Jamison Centre, or even the Belconnen Markets. Just 10 minutes in
the car or on public transport will get you to the city, hospitals and universities. It's just one of the many reasons the Bourne
Gardens complex is a preferred address for investors, downsizers and first home buyers.
* Two bedroom townhouse siding reserve
* North facing private front courtyard
* End of complex
* Sunlit living room with spotted gum engineered flooring
* RC/AC - near new
* Open plan kitchen and dining
* Kitchen with block out blind and views over backyard
* Updated bathroom with separate shower
* North facing master bedroom with built in robes and block out and light filtering blinds
* Bedroom two with built in robes and block out blind
* Separate toilet
* Separate laundry with external access
* Paved outdoor entertaining area
* New concrete driveway
* Single auto garage with freshly painted flooring and internal access
* Generous amount of shelving in garage
* Newly painted fascias
* Visitor parking right at your doorstep
* Side gate access to backyard
* Spacious block approx 498m2
* Veggie patches ready for your next crop
Land Tax: $3,410pa
Body Corp; $1,875pa
There is currently no sale history available for 6/70 Bourne Street.
6/70 Bourne Street COOK, ACT 2614 has 20 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Vincent's Primary.
|0.87 km||St Vincent's Primary||Bindel Street, Aranda|
|1.06 km||Aranda Primary||Banambila Crescent, Aranda|
|1.07 km||Canberra High||Bindubi Street, Macquarie|
|1.42 km||Macquarie Primary||Bennelong Crescent, Macquarie|
|2.21 km||Weetangera Primary||Southwell Street, Weetangera|
|2.39 km||University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra||Emu Bank, Belconnen|
|2.58 km||Radford College||College Street, Bruce|
|3.08 km||Belconnen High||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|3.30 km||St Matthew's Primary||Stutchbury Street, Page|
|3.33 km||Hawker Primary||Erldunda Cicuit, Hawker|
6/70 Bourne Street is located within the suburb of Cook, which has a population of 2,805, a median age of 42 and an average household density of 2.3 people.