Located on the fringes of the Inner North and in the boutique community of Oakwood is this brand new thoughtfully currated dual level town house.
The open plan living area and master bedroom accommodate a North facing aspect overlooking the private and landscaped courtyard allowing for an abundance of light all day long.
The Kitchen is functional and well-appointed with Stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and microwave cove.
Both bedrooms accommodate built in robes with access to both an ensuite and main bathroom.
The ground floor also accommodates a power room for guests.
• Take advantage of new stamp duty savings and buy today. Possible savings of approx. $11,400
• Curated interior with quality fittings and finishes throughout
• Spacious dual level design with high square set ceilings
• Modern kitchen with stone bench tops and Fisher & Paykel appliances
• North facing living area and courtyard.
• Downstairs powder room
• Energy efficient, and solar passive, fresh design
• 88 sqm internal living, 26 sqm outdoor living, 2 car accommodation (1 x garage on grade + 1 x carport)
• Buy with confidence - developed and built by Nikias Diamond
There is currently no sale history available for 6/7 Shewcroft Street.
6/7 Shewcroft Street WATSON, ACT 2602 has 19 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Majura Primary.
|1.17 km||Majura Primary||Knox Street, Watson|
|1.94 km||Rosary Primary||Fleming Street, Watson|
|2.17 km||Alternative Education Program/Dickson College||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
|2.17 km||Blue Gum Community School||Maitland Street, Hackett|
|2.26 km||Dickson College||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
|2.26 km||Secondary Introductory English Centre (at Dickson College)||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
|3.15 km||Ainslie North Primary||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|3.15 km||Northside Primary Introductory English Centre (at North Ainslie Primary School)||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|3.15 km||Emmaus Christian School||Davenport Street, Dickson|
|3.40 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
6/7 Shewcroft Street is located within the suburb of Watson, which has a population of 5,862, a median age of 34 and an average household density of 2.4 people.