Comprehensive and inviting, this delightful residence proposes a haven for comfortable relaxed living and is the ideal package for young families or those looking at downsizing.
Located only a few minutes' drive to the Casey Medical Centre, Casey Jones for evening meals, Supabarn, Aldi, and the Gungahlin market place, the location is second to none!
All one level and easy-care, the home has bright, open plan living areas and a raised decked entertainment area with beautiful mountain views for afterhour wind downs with your favourite beverage.
Set in a quiet elevated position to the back of the boutique, tightly held development of Sovereign Hill, step in to appreciate:
* Two good sized living areas include a separate lounge for the parents to enjoy and an open plan kitchen, dining, family room with lovely mountain and Ngunnawal views
* The family room opens out to the raised deck entertainment area
* The raised entertainment deck has lovely views to unwind with a morning coffee or to watch an evening sunset across Ngunnawal
* There is an enclosed backyard with plenty of grassed area for children or family pets
* A segregated main bedroom is to the front of the home with a walk-in robe and ensuite
* Two further bedrooms to the rear of the home have built in robes and are supported by a family bathroom and separate WC
* No pokey European Laundry here- enjoy a separate family laundry with external access
* Ducted gas heating plus a reverse cycle air conditioner is in place for year-round comfort
* Internal access from a double remote garage
* Easy-care well-maintained garden areas
* Cleaning is a breeze with ducted vacuuming
With a further selection of quality schools including, Gold Creek Primary and High School, the Holy Spirit Primary School and Saint John Paul 11 Catholic College, there are also very accessible bus routes, bush-walks, play-grounds and picnic areas nearby!
It's no wonder that this pocket of Ngunnawal is so tightly held. With the security of great neighbours and your own private oasis, this is a property hard to beat!
All information contained herein is gathered from external sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
There is currently no sale history available for 6/6 Burrumarra Avenue.
6/6 Burrumarra Avenue NGUNNAWAL, ACT 2913 has 11 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ngunnawal Primary.
|0.69 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|1.24 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|1.69 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.09 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|2.25 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|2.62 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|3.05 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|3.10 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|3.92 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.92 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
6/6 Burrumarra Avenue is located within the suburb of Ngunnawal, which has a population of 10,486, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2.6 people.