Wake to leafy parkland views from your upstairs retreat. Ease into the day downstairs in your immaculate kitchen or head out through sliding doors to your alfresco dining area in a low-maintenance garden. The living is easy in this contemporary and elegant two-storey villa.
Opposite Blackman Crescent playground and close to the Jamison Plaza, this idyllically situated home in a boutique complex not only hits the sweet spot for its peaceful and convenient setting, but for the quality of its interiors.
Striking and durable Spotted Gum floors throughout the downstairs entry and open-plan living areas make a style statement of their own. They provide a contrast to the bright white kitchen with its large-format floor tiles, white benchtops and stainless-steel Miele appliances.
Guests benefit from a discretely located and immaculately appointed downstairs powder room, leaving the upstairs of this villa perfectly private. It's there that you'll not only find two generous bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, but a second living space which could also be used as an office. A large main bathroom with separate shower and bathtub services these rooms.
The master bedroom has a stylish ensuite with rain shower head as well as one of the best-designed walk-in wardrobes we've seen.
Come home to a remote-controlled garage with internal entry and feel thankful yet again that you've chosen a residence so close to schools, Westfield Belconnen, ANU, Canberra University, the AIS, Calvary Hospital, Bruce stadium as well as popular bike paths, walking trails and Mount Painter Nature Reserve.
** PLEASE NOTE THIS PROPERTY WILL GO TO AUCTION AT 2/14 WALES STREET, BELCONNEN ON THURSDAY, 4TH MARCH AT 4:00PM **
* contemporary two storey, three-bedroom ensuite residence
* located in a small boutique complex of only nine quality villas
* nestled within a peaceful cul-de-sac within the heart of Macquarie
* spacious master bedroom with walk in robe and modern bathroom
* bedrooms two and three with built in robes
* spotted gum flooring on lower level
* convenient separate toilet and hand basin downstairs
* under-stair storage
* open-plan living and dining with direct access to the rear garden
* ducted heating and cooling for year-round comfort
* galley style kitchen with stone benchtops, quality Miele appliances including dishwasher and gas cooktop
* generous upstairs storage
* outdoor entertaining area
* 3 x 617L water tanks
* single garage with auto door and internal access (additional parking in front of garage)
* instant gas hot water
* visitors' parking
* delightful neighbours
* fully fenced rear yard
* freshly painted throughout
* Living: 151m2
* Garage: 22m2
* Year Built: 2012
* Rates: $2,280 p.a
* Body Corp: $2,574 p.a
* EER: 5.5
There is currently no sale history available for 6/44-48 Blackman Crescent.
6/44-48 Blackman Crescent MACQUARIE, ACT 2614 has 27 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Macquarie Primary.
|0.62 km||Macquarie Primary||Bennelong Crescent, Macquarie|
|0.82 km||Canberra High||Bindubi Street, Macquarie|
|1.05 km||St Vincent's Primary||Bindel Street, Aranda|
|1.36 km||Aranda Primary||Banambila Crescent, Aranda|
|1.67 km||Weetangera Primary||Southwell Street, Weetangera|
|1.70 km||University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra||Emu Bank, Belconnen|
|2.38 km||Radford College||College Street, Bruce|
|2.46 km||Belconnen High||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|2.54 km||St Matthew's Primary||Stutchbury Street, Page|
|2.82 km||Hawker Primary||Erldunda Cicuit, Hawker|
6/44-48 Blackman Crescent is located within the suburb of Macquarie, which has a population of 2,700, a median age of 36 and an average household density of 2.4 people.