* Inspection times by appointment available in the afternoon of Tuesday 2nd March. Please contact us now to book in ** Vendor has called for Best and Final Offers to be submitted by Wednesday 3rd March, 12pm *
Located within easy reach of Casey Market Town, this absolutely gorgeous, renovated townhouse is the ideal low maintenance place to call home.
Offering spacious living spaces, a long list of quality inclusions and a stunning near new kitchen with stone benchtops and plenty of cupboard space.
All bedrooms are an excellent size, the main with an ample walk in wardrobe and ensuite bathroom. And additional features like ducted gas heating, reverse cycle air conditioning and bamboo flooring complete the package.
Outdoors, the north facing covered pergola is the perfect entertaining space for family and friends and gardens are beautifully established and private.
Be quick to inspect!
- Three great sized bedrooms, the main with walk in wardobe and ensuite bathroom.
- Flowing open plan living spaces
- Stunning near new kitchen with loads of cupboard space, quality appliances and stone benchtops
- Ducted gas heating throughout
- Reverse cycle split system air conditioning
- Garage with internal access and remote door
- Fantastic north facing covered entertaining area
- Beautiful private established gardens
- Excellent position near to Casey Market Town
Land Tax - $2,577.75
Rates: $1,940 pa
Body Corporate - $513.75
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.
The Townhouse at 6/3 Newlop Street NGUNNAWAL, ACT 2913 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $340,000 on 11 September 2014.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
6/3 Newlop Street NGUNNAWAL, ACT 2913 has 13 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Holy Spirit Primary.
|1.01 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|1.11 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|1.12 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|2.26 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.85 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.90 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|3.28 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|3.46 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.46 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.82 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
6/3 Newlop Street is located within the suburb of Ngunnawal, which has a population of 10,486, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2.6 people.