*In accordance with ACT Public Health guidelines surrounding COVID-19, all inspections will require a private appointment. Spaces are limited and we advise that you contact the agent to schedule your inspection.
Auction Price Guide - $529,000+
Set in a quiet cul de sac, this light-filled loft townhouse makes the most of its unique location, backing onto Sullivans Creek; it's peaceful, leafy, and only minutes from the City. This townhouse offers double-storey floor-to-ceiling windows, with large sliding doors that open onto the courtyard, allowing you to enjoy the beautiful canopy while relaxing or entertaining. The separate study makes working from home a breeze. You will never be short on storage, on top of the generous wardrobe there is a linen cupboard, under-stairs and attic storage- plus enclosed storage in the garage.
Tucked away in a boutique, established development, the balanced layout offers easy, flexible living; With the living/dining, kitchen, study and powder room/laundry downstairs, and a private secondary level that overlooks the loft void and private courtyard, on this level you will find a spacious bedroom, walk-in robe and ensuite.
The location is everything, it's minutes from the City, ANU, light rail, O'Connor shops, Lonsdale Street and cafes and restaurants. Everything you need right at your fingertips, but set away in your own peaceful oasis.
Body Corporate: $660.00 p/q
Rates: $540.00 p/q
- Boutique development of only 9 homes
- Premium 1 bedroom, 2 story loft townhouse, North facing aspect
- 70 sqm of generous internal living space + 28 sqm courtyard
- Spacious kitchen with induction cooktop and marble splash-back
- Contemporary fittings and fixtures, ducted heating and cooling throughout
- Separate study, additional attic space
- Generously sized master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe set on the second level overlooking the loft void and private courtyard
- Private carefree courtyard, with paving, synthetic grass and timber panelling
- Secure underground parking space and large enclosed storage
- Close proximity to ANU, light rail, Lonsdale street, restaurants and bars
The Townhouse at 6/3 Hay Street O'CONNOR, ACT 2602 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $400,000 on 27 October 2016.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
6/3 Hay Street O'CONNOR, ACT 2602 has 33 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Turner School.
|0.26 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
|0.26 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|0.33 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|0.49 km||O'Connor Cooperative School||MacPherson Street, O'Connor|
|1.08 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
|1.21 km||Lyneham High||Goodwin Street, Lyneham|
|1.24 km||Lyneham Primary||Hall Street, Lyneham|
|1.28 km||Black Mountain School||Dryandra Street, O'Connor|
|1.52 km||Brindabella Christian College - Lyneham Campus||Brigalow Street, Lyneham|
|1.53 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
6/3 Hay Street is located within the suburb of O'Connor, which has a population of 5,481, a median age of 34 and an average household density of 2.5 people.