Beautifully presented single level townhouse that offers those looking for their first home, to downsize or an investment, an exceptional opportunity. The light filled 137sqm residence provides open plan living, dining and kitchen that flows out to the spacious courtyard, three good sized bedrooms, master with ensuite and walk in robe. To keep you comfortable all year round is the ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling throughout the home. The beautiful, spacious, landscaped courtyard with in-ground sprinkler system is the perfect place to entertain friends and family or sit back and relax after a hard day's work.
- Plenty of storage throughout the home
- 2,600 litre rain water tank
- Low maintenance courtyard
- Double garage with internal access
- Only moments away from Rob Roy Range Nature Reserve
- Walking distance to local schools, shops & bus stop at the front of the development
- General Rates: $2,759.96 per annum
- Body Corporate: $1,895.80 per annum
- Land Tax (if rented): $3,893.02 per annum
- Due to Covid 19 a max of 10 people will be permitted inside.
- Social distancing of 1.5m to 2m must be observed.
- Please practice good hygiene and refrain from entry if exhibiting any symptoms.
- We will collect the names + details of all attendees to allow for contact tracing if required.
There is currently no sale history available for 6/27 Paperbark Street.
6/27 Paperbark Street BANKS, ACT 2906 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Charles Conder Primary.
|0.83 km||Charles Conder Primary||Tom Roberts Avenue, Conder|
|1.40 km||Lanyon High||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
|1.53 km||St Clare of Assisi Primary||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
|2.30 km||Gordon Primary||Knoke Avenue, Gordon|
|2.95 km||Theodore Primary||Lawrence-Wackett Crescent, Theodore|
|3.36 km||Calwell High||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|3.44 km||St Francis of Assisi Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|3.48 km||Calwell Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|3.64 km||Covenant Christian School||Woodcock Drive, Gordon|
|4.59 km||Richardson Primary||May Gibbs Close, Richardson|
6/27 Paperbark Street is located within the suburb of Banks, which has a population of 4,967, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 2.8 people.