Seldom available single level two-bedroom ensuite townhouse discretely tucked away in a small complex of only 14 residences.
The living areas incorporate a bright and airy open-plan layout which leads out to an easy care courtyard and private patio entertaining.
Overlooking the living space is a stylishly appointed kitchen with stainless steel appliances.
- Single level floorplan
- It is conveniently located just a few minute's stroll to Casey Market Town. Horsepark Drive is easily accessible from Neil Currie Street, allowing a swift drive to the Gungahlin Town Centre, Majura Park Shopping Centre and the Canberra City.
- NBN connected with FTTN
- Age: 12 years (built in 2010)
- Units plan number: 3492
- EER (Energy Efficiency Rating): 6 Stars
- Flexible Settlement
- Number of buildings in development: 14
- Strata management: Independent
- Internal Living: 78.95 sqm
- Courtyard: 44 sqm
- Porch: 1.33 sqm
- Single garage: 20.97 sqm
- Total residence: 101.25 sqm
- Strata Levies: $612.82 per quarter
- Rates: $409 per quarter
- Land Tax (Investors only): $518 per quarter
- Conservative rental estimate (unfurnished): $500 - $520 per week
- Freshly painted throughout
- Single level 2 bedroom ensuite townhouse
- Open plan living/dining areas
- Well-appointed kitchen with gas cooking, electric oven and ample cupboard space.
- Built-in wardrobes to both bedrooms
- Ensuite bathroom to main bedroom
- Main bathroom with shower over bathtub
- Ducted gas heating
- Newly installed split system
- Instantaneous gas hot water
- European style laundry facility located in the garage
- Attached single garage with internal access and automatic roller door
- Private back courtyard with gate access
- Timber, brick and chain link fences inclose the property
- Flooring: Concrete slab on ground
- External Walls: Brick veneer
- Roof Framing: Timber truss roof framing
- Roof Cladding: Concrete roof tiles
- Fascia: Colorbond fascia
- Gutters: Colorbond gutters
- Window Frames: Aluminium window frames
- Window Glazing: Single glazed windows
- Wall Insulation: Thermal insulation value approximately R-2.0
- Roof Insulation: Thermal insulation value approximately R-5.0 with reflective foil
Casey is sought after for its village lifestyle – local cafes, pub, dog park, walking and biking trails and communal green spaces including wetlands – while only a stone's throw from Gungahlin town centre and 15kms to the CBD.
We are opening the home most Saturdays with mid-week inspections. However, If you would like a review outside of these times please email us on: [email protected]
Disclaimer: The material and information contained within this marketing is for general information purposes only. Stone Gungahlin does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities regarding any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. You should not rely upon this material as a basis for making any formal decisions. We recommend all interested parties to make further enquiries.
The Townhouse at 6/2 Neil Currie Street CASEY, ACT 2913 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $330,000 on 1 September 2009.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
6/2 Neil Currie Street CASEY, ACT 2913 has 18 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Gold Creek School.
|0.90 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|0.97 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|2.01 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|3.13 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.16 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|3.44 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.44 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.64 km||Evatt Primary||Heydon Crescent, Evatt|
|3.71 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|3.74 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
6/2 Neil Currie Street is located within the suburb of Casey, which has a population of 5,758, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 2.8 people.