This beautifully positioned three bedroom townhouse in Bonner sits directly across from peaceful park land, you can enjoy the serenity from your front door step in the quaint and easy care front courtyard. As you enter the home, you're welcomed by the large segregated living area, perfect for relaxing after a long day.
The open plan kitchen and dining area allows for seamless entertaining while the chef of the household can cook up a storm making the most of the plentiful bench space. Offering a private courtyard at the back of the home which can be left easy care, or for those with a green thumb convert the garden bed into a veggie garden.
Moving upstairs, you have three generous sized bedrooms all with plenty of storage. The master bedroom has ample space with a walk in robe and ensuite while the other two bedrooms have built in robes and access to the central main bathroom upstairs. Ducted heating & cooling throughout ensures comfort year round.
Located close to local shops which are only a short bike ride away, a quick ten minute drive to the Gungahlin Town Centre and easy access to public transport. Be quick to inspect or risk missing out.
• Three bedroom two storey townhouse
• Ensuite and walk in robe off master bedroom
• Open plan kitchen and dining area
• Rear courtyard off the dining area, perfect for veggie garden
• Segregated large living area at the front of the home
• Single lock up garage with internal access
• Low maintenance garden at the front of the home
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and heating throughout
• Double glazed windows throughout
• Additional storage under the stairs
• Close to local shops, Gungahlin Town Centre and public transport
• Directly across from quiet parkland
• Currently rented month to month at $470 per week
• Body corporate $744 approx. per quarter
• Land tax $573 approx. per quarter
• Rates $436 approx. per quarter
• Living size 129m2
• EER 6
The Townhouse at 6/17 Margaret Tucker Street BONNER, ACT 2914 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $410,000 on 21 November 2012.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
6/17 Margaret Tucker Street BONNER, ACT 2914 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Neville Bonner Primary School.
|0.56 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|1.43 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.05 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.14 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|3.36 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|3.94 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|4.55 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|4.61 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|4.73 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|4.87 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
6/17 Margaret Tucker Street is located within the suburb of Bonner, which has a population of 6,730, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 3.3 people.