Contemporary and fresh, this stylish apartment offers a host of extras which makes it both special and exclusive. With elevator access and lovely views to Black Mountain, the opportunity is right here for easy -care living with no stress.
This combined with the fact that you will be right in the heart of the ever-popular Bruce, just minutes from the Belconnen town centre, Calvary Hospital, UC, CIT and Lake Ginninderra makes for a truly unique home.
Distinctive features include:
* Open plan family, meals and kitchen with a step out balcony
* Country views to Black mountain will welcome you as you sit on your private balcony each evening
* Plenty of natural light from floor to ceiling sliding doors off the living room
* The bright kitchen boasts ample cupboard space
* No shared laundry here! You have your own European Laundry with a washing machine and dryer included
* Reverse cycle air conditioning for year-round comfort
* Security undercover car parking with a large storage cage.
There are children's playground's and nature walks in Bruce and the added benefits of no future developments planned in the complex, adding to the peace and tranquility.
The Apartment at 6/15 Braybrooke Street BRUCE, ACT 2617 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $269,900 on 20 November 2009.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
6/15 Braybrooke Street BRUCE, ACT 2617 has 33 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Radford College.
|0.90 km||Radford College||College Street, Bruce|
|1.06 km||Maribyrnong Primary||Alberga Street, Kaleen|
|2.15 km||Instrumental Music Program c/o Kaleen High School||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|2.15 km||University of Canberra High School - Kaleen||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|2.18 km||Aranda Primary||Banambila Crescent, Aranda|
|2.36 km||St Vincent's Primary||Bindel Street, Aranda|
|2.37 km||Canberra High||Bindubi Street, Macquarie|
|2.38 km||University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra||Emu Bank, Belconnen|
|2.47 km||Lyneham Primary||Hall Street, Lyneham|
|2.51 km||St Michael's Primary||Tyrell Circuit, Kaleen|
6/15 Braybrooke Street is located within the suburb of Bruce, which has a population of 6,997, a median age of 27 and an average household density of 2.3 people.