BIDDING GUIDE $440,000
No need to go into the town centre for those tiring shopping trips, the Batehaven Shopping Complex is directly across the road from this sun-filled apartment with everything from a doctor's surgery to a bakery. This two bedroom, one bathroom apartment with separate toilet is located in a premier position taking advantage of the panoramic 180 degree ocean view.
- Open plan living area is drenched in northern sun.
- Great original condition.
- Single lock up garage and single car space.
- Private balcony out the front, perfect for the morning paper and coffee, plus a huge outdoor alfresco area.
- Set in a quiet complex of six units, you will be safe in knowing you are buying in a blue ribbon location.
- Ideal holiday rental for the investor or perfect downsize in retirement
- A well-loved unit in a complex known as 'Monte Carlo'.
- The apartment comes fully furnished.
- Currently tenanted for $345 per week until December 2021.
Rarely does an opportunity present itself to secure, arguably one of the best 2 bedroom apartments in Batehaven. Located within a sought after complex, assuring privacy, seclusion and a relaxed coastal lifestyle to be envied by all.
The Apartment at 6/14 Corrigan Crescent BATEHAVEN, NSW 2536 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $249,000 on 20 December 2012.
6/14 Corrigan Crescent BATEHAVEN, NSW 2536 has 4 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Batemans Bay High School.
6/14 Corrigan Crescent is located within the suburb of Batehaven, which has a population of 1,776, a median age of 54 and an average household density of 2 people.