** BUYERS PLEASE NOTE: DISPLAYED ASKING PRICE TO BE USED AS PRICE GUIDE FOR FORTHCOMING AUCTION **
** PRE-AUCTION OFFERS CONSIDERED - PLEASE SEE FURTHER BELOW REGARDING PRE-AUCTION SALE PROCESS **
Positioned in a quiet loop street and backing onto reserve, this meticulously maintained freestanding residence will instantly impress. Featuring spacious living, dining and family rooms, a functional kitchen with ample storage space, family-sized main bathroom and large master bedroom complete with ensuite.
Step outside into the established and easy-care backyard, adjacent to reserve space, and enjoy private outdoor entertaining with family and friends from the covered alfresco area. A convenient location completes the picture with schools, parks and bike/walking tracks nearby, all within a short drive to Monash shops and Erindale.
* Three bedroom freestanding residence
* 128.5sqm approx internal living plus 39.4sqm approx double garage
* Multiple living areas including lounge, dining and family/meals
* Functional kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space
* Each bedroom equipped with built in robes
* Large main bathroom with shower and bath, plus ensuite
* Private and secure backyard with established lawns and plants/trees
* Covered alfresco area
* Ducted gas heating
* Split-system A/C
* Immaculate complex with maniucured gardens
* 60 Day or longer negotiable settlement terms
Sale process should a pre-auction offer be accepted:
- The successful buyer/s will be required to sign an unconditional sale contract within 24 hours of offer/acceptance.
- At such time the successful buyer/s must provide the selling agent with a Section 17 Certificate (provided by a conveyancer) as well as make payment of the deposit (5% or 10%).
- Please call at any time if you have any questions regarding this process.
The Townhouse at 6/12 Kenyon Circuit MONASH, ACT 2904 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $430,000 on 6 May 2010.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
6/12 Kenyon Circuit MONASH, ACT 2904 has 30 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Monash Primary.
|0.22 km||Monash Primary||Corlette Crescent, Monash|
|1.01 km||Trinity Christian School||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|1.32 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Isabella Plains Campus||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|1.32 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Wanniassa Campus||Mackinnon Street, Wanniassa|
|1.33 km||Isabella Plains Early Childhood School||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|1.66 km||Erindale College||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|1.81 km||Bonython Primary||Hurtle Avenue, Bonython|
|1.90 km||Gowrie Primary||Jeffries Street, Gowrie|
|2.04 km||Lake Tuggeranong College||Cowlishaw Street, Tuggeranong|
|2.42 km||Wanniassa School||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
6/12 Kenyon Circuit is located within the suburb of Monash, which has a population of 5,431, a median age of 43 and an average household density of 2.5 people.