New Door Properties is proud to present this townhouse located in one of the most sought-after pockets in the suburb of Moncrieff. Designed with practicality and comfort in mind, this Home is presented with beautiful modern finishes throughout. The open-plan design features a complete family living functional floor plan spread over two levels with a spacious and modern design. An equipped kitchen with stone bench-tops, a gas cooktop and good storage space and European laundry. The two bedrooms and bathroom are all located on the upper level. The home boasts an abundance of natural sunlight. Bus stops, parklands, ponds, walking, and cycling tracks are right on your doorstep.
What you get:
2 bed | 2 bath | 1 car garage
- Spacious two bedroom townhouse
- Built in robes in bedrooms and carpet to floors
- Master bedroom with built in robe and ensuite
- Spacious living with modern finishes, and drenched with natural light
- Open plan kitchen with plenty of cupboard space
- Gas cooktop, electric oven, and rangehood.
- Two split reverse cycle units in living & in main bedroom
- European style laundry
- Downlights through the house
- Low maintenance courtyard
- Single lockup garage with one extra carport
- Body corporate $483.55 per quarter (approx.)
- Total floor area: 86.64 m2 (approx.)
- Garage area: 18 m2 (approx.)
- Yard area: 16 m2 (approx.)
- Rental estimate: $530 - $550 per week
- EER 6 Stars
- Moncrieff is located in North Gungahlin and is bound by Horse Park Drive. It is located approximately 5Km north of the Gungahlin Town Centre
- Close proximity to Margaret Hendry School and Amaroo School
- Close drive to Gungahlin centre and Amaroo shopping centre
- Easy access to public transport options
- Close proximity to very popular Moncrieff Community Recreation Park and walking strips
Disclaimer: New Door Properties and the vendor cannot warrant the accuracy of the information provided and will not accept any liability for loss or damage for any errors or misstatements in the information. Some images may be digitally styled/furnished for illustration purposes. Images and floor plans should be treated as a guide only. Purchasers should rely on their own independent enquiries or contact the agent for more information.
There is currently no sale history available for 6/12 Dulcie Holland Crescent.
6/12 Dulcie Holland Crescent MONCRIEFF, ACT 2914 has 10 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ngunnawal Primary.
|1.52 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|1.56 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|1.73 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.45 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|2.95 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|3.10 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|3.69 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|3.77 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|4.70 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|4.70 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
6/12 Dulcie Holland Crescent is located within the suburb of Moncrieff, which has a population of 105, a median age of 29 and an average household density of 2.9 people.