Simply incredible! Waterfront with mountain views, sunlight on tap and Lake Tuggeranong on your doorstep. This is living!
Imagine waking up, enlivened by the sun and savoring your morning coffee overlooking the lake. Bike rides and lake walks, lazy brunches and long lunches, afternoon drinks and evenings entertaining with a view. Sounds pretty good doesn't it?
Downstairs, the north-facing living space connects to the outdoors via huge double sliding doors and a sunny patio from which to sit and watch the world go by. High ceilings, beautiful timber flooring and stone benchtops feel luxurious. The superbly appointed kitchen is a cook's dream and with conveniences like a downstairs powder room and internal garage access, living here means life is easy.
Upstairs, a second living space gives you flexibility and the bedrooms and bathrooms are beautifully finished, but it's the master suite that really steals the show! Commanding the best views, it's set to be your favourite space in the house with vaulted ceilings, a private balcony, a spa-like ensuite and built in robes. The sunlight that floods this space is truly energising - an amazing retreat that is just for you!
Some homes just make life better and this is definitely one of those homes! Living lakeside with the precinct's most exciting lifestyle developments on your doorstep, you will enjoy the best of outdoor adventure and cosmopolitan living. Contact Patrick Kinnane for your private inspection today!
At a glance:
- Amazing luxurious lakefront townhouse
- 3 Bedrooms with built-in robes, 2 beautiful bathrooms plus downstairs powder room
- Master bedroom with vaulted ceilings, spa-like ensuite, private balcony and the most incredible views!
- North facing open plan living with high ceilings and double sliding doors to waterfront patio
- Stunning kitchen with island bench, stone benches, soft-close drawers, dishwasher, microwave
- Stylish bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiling and quality tapware
- Floating timber flooring downstairs, soft carpet upstairs
- Spacious second living space upstairs with skylight and storage
- Internal access to double garage with remote door
- Double glazing windows throughout
- Ducted & zoned reverse-cycle air-conditioning
- LED lighting throughout
- Under stair storage
- NBN connected
- EER - 6 stars
- Lake Tuggeranong on your doorstep!
- Surrounded by restaurants, cafes, shops
- Bike path network just outside your front door
- South.Point Tuggeranong, just around the corner
- Murrumbidgee River Corridor, 4 minutes
There is currently no sale history available for 6/1 Limburg Way.
6/1 Limburg Way GREENWAY, ACT 2900 has 27 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Lake Tuggeranong College.
|0.72 km||Lake Tuggeranong College||Cowlishaw Street, Tuggeranong|
|1.65 km||Monash Primary||Corlette Crescent, Monash|
|1.74 km||Bonython Primary||Hurtle Avenue, Bonython|
|1.74 km||Trinity Christian School||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|1.94 km||Isabella Plains Early Childhood School||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|2.21 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Isabella Plains Campus||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|2.21 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Wanniassa Campus||Mackinnon Street, Wanniassa|
|2.84 km||Covenant Christian School||Woodcock Drive, Gordon|
|2.86 km||St Anthony's Primary||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|2.86 km||Namadgi School||O'Halloran Circuit, Kambah|
6/1 Limburg Way is located within the suburb of Greenway, which has a population of 1,894, a median age of 36 and an average household density of 2 people.