*** Please go to https://raywhitecanberra.com.au/watch-our-auctions-live to watch the auction ***
If location and convenience are important to you, then this two-bedroom townhouse is a must-see! Ideal as either a first home or an addition to your investment portfolio, you will enjoy a supremely comfortable lifestyle while also benefiting from a fabulous walk-everywhere location.
• Immaculately presented and remarkably spacious, single level townhouse
• Light-filled, spacious L-shaped living room plus a casual family/dining area
• Neat modest kitchen provides an electric stove and great cupboard space
• Two carpeted bedrooms, each fitted with built in robes and ceiling fans
• Updated and neatly presented bathroom includes an oversized shower
• Paved front and rear courtyards are framed in thriving easy-care gardens
• Good-sized laundry with a built-in cupboard; separate linen cupboard
• Reverse cycle air con and electric heating; secure single garage parking
• Ideal investment property, particularly given its proximity to the hospital
• Equally appealing for first home buyers or downsizers wanting convenience
• Close to Woden Business Centre, Westfield Woden and Canberra hospital
There is currently no sale history available for 6/1 Biddlecombe Street.
6/1 Biddlecombe Street PEARCE, ACT 2607 has 41 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Marist College Canberra.
|0.20 km||Marist College Canberra||Marr Street, Pearce|
|0.59 km||Melrose Guidance and Counselling Service/Melrose HS||Marr Street, Pearce|
|0.59 km||Melrose High||Marr Street, Pearce|
|0.94 km||Sacred Heart Primary||Murphy Street, Pearce|
|1.00 km||Mawson Primary||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|1.05 km||Canberra Christian School||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|1.32 km||Torrens Primary||Ritchie Street, Torrens|
|1.98 km||Hospital School (The)/Canberra Hospital||Yamba Drive, Garran|
|2.05 km||Canberra College||Launceston Street, Phillip|
|2.12 km||Lyons Early Childhood School||Tarraleah Crescent, Lyons|
6/1 Biddlecombe Street is located within the suburb of Pearce, which has a population of 2,579, a median age of 42 and an average household density of 2.4 people.