Positioned on a highly attractive 2.34ha* (5.78ac*) block, this modern home is destined to be snatched up for a family searching for the rural lifestyle so many only dream of
- Ideally located just seconds from the Barton Highway junction, this is the perfect property for families trying to secure a tree change being only 20 metres* to public transport, 6 mins* to Yass CBD and just 45 mins* to the Nation's Capital
- The home which boasts 243m2 features incredible valley views from every room, modern kitchen and an impressive 5kW solar system
- The massive master bedroom is located on the Eastern wing of the home and boasts ensuite with shower, toilet and vanity and large walk-in robe
- The remaining three bedrooms are all generously sized with built-in robes and are serviced by the main bathroom with spa shaped bath, shower, and separate his & hers vanity and toilet
- This executive home has been configured to ensure all of the 243m2* of absolute space is used to its full potential utilising the U shaped kitchen and large living spaces
- A study is located away from the living areas to minimise distractions with the home being connected to NBN fixed wireless perfect for working from home
- The home features a country style kitchen with instant gas hot water, dishwasher, Westinghouse electric oven and grill, and gas cooktop and opens out to the formal dining area
- A large formal living area is located central to the home and is perfect for entertaining guests throughout the winter months
- The large glass windows which are located in each room of the home, let natural light flood in
- The home is kept comfortable year-round by ducted gas heating and evaporative air conditioning
- The home is complemented by a saltwater pool and deck which runs along the northern side of the home and is ideal for enjoying with friends and family in the summer months
- Pets are taken care of by a 4 bay dog yard & chook yard with the property being separated into 3 paddocks to allow you to securely run the stock of your choice with multiple horse shelters set up around the property
- Manicured lawns surround the property to be enjoyed year-round with fig & peach trees placed sparingly around the property
- A large shed is located adjacent to the home and boasts 88.32m2* of garage space and two carports with optional amenities
- Ample water storage is provided by 4 water tanks and a large dam with the ability for pumping
All the hard work has already been completed here, all you have to do is pop your feet up and enjoy all this fabulous property has to offer from the incredible views in each direction, saltwater pool, sprawling lawns, and modern country style home.
The owners have enjoyed their time at Yass however are chasing a lifestyle change and require their family home to be sold.
Buyers Guide = $900,000
The good news is that we can still show you through this property. We are practising social distancing and will not be shaking hands. We also ask that when looking through you put your hands in your pockets and if you would like to open anything please ask a Ray White staff member to do this for you. We look forward to being able to have a good yarn as you look through.
0429 838 345
Ray White Rural Canberra | Yass
93 Comur Street, Yass, NSW
(02) 6226 4400
The House at 594 Yass Valley Way YASS, NSW 2582 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $555,000 on 21 September 2010.
594 Yass Valley Way is located within the suburb of Yass, which has a population of 6,506, a median age of 41 and an average household density of 2.5 people.