1 / 26
Next Inspection -
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
In a prime location poised above the golf course, with treetop views to the Brindabellas, this inviting family home offers all the space and comfort that could be desired. Vast living areas flow onto an elevated rear deck, offering the perfect setting for relaxing and entertaining, enjoying serene views.
A lush Japanese maple and soft hedging frame the attractive facade and roof, both recently refreshed in contemporary tones, complemented by a fern garden with a fabulous native grass tree and water feature, beside the covered entrance.
From the entry there is a perspective of the impressive size of living areas, fresh décor throughout adding to the appeal. To the right, double doors open to the formal lounge, which enjoys the north aspect, full length windows furnished with elegant timber venetians. On the left of the entry is a 5th bedroom/study with wardrobe/storage.
Striking timber flooring extends from the entry into the huge casual living area, the kitchen overlooking formal dining, a meals area, and generous family room. A cosy slow combustion fireplace adds winter cosiness, while ducted gas heating and ducted reverse cycle air conditioning ensure year round comfort. A Westinghouse oven, gas cooktop, ducted rangehood and integrated Miele dishwasher feature in the large kitchen, which offers generous bench space and a pantry.
From the family room a wall of sliding glass doors open onto the enormous, elevated timber deck where the family can gather at the end of the day or entertain on any scale, taking in the views.
All bedrooms have built-in robes, while the second offers flexible use with a built-in desk, a fold-up Murphy bed and a door onto the rear deck. Designed for busy families, the large main bathroom features a bath, shower, separate w/c and additional vanity.
The generously proportioned master suite offers a walk-in robe, an updated luxury ensuite with a spa bath and shower, and has access onto the rear deck.
From the deck a timber staircase leads down into the grassy rear garden which features a mature weeping cherry tree beside a sitting area. Underneath the house is a gym or games room and a storage room. The secure garden has vehicle access onto the golf course, via an easement. At the side, there is a courtyard for clothesline and woodshed.
There is internal access to the double garage, fitted with auto doors, while gravelled areas provide off-street parking for another two vehicles.
The superb location is just a stroll to the George Harcourt Inn or Gold Creek Country Club for family friendly dining. Designed for relaxed living where everyone has space, and great entertaining!
- Prime location in an attractive, peaceful street, overlooking golf course
- Appealing gardens and refreshed exterior complement excellent street appeal
- Inviting family home offering enormous living areas flowing onto large elevated timber deck
- Outstanding views over treetops to Brindabellas from casual living and entertaining
- Fresh interior decor
- Huge casual living area features a slow combustion fireplace
- Ducted gas heating system has a new furnace and there is ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Separate formal lounge with north aspect
- Attractive timber flooring extends from entry through casual living
- Large kitchen features a Westinghouse oven, gas cooktop and semi-integrated Miele dishwasher
- All bedrooms have built-in robes
- Generous master suite offers built-in robe, ensuite with spa, shower and door to deck
- Main bathroom features a bath, shower, separate w/c and additional vanity
- New vanities in main bathroom (two) and in ensuite
- New heat pump for hot water with a timer
- Secure rear garden has grassed area, vehicle access onto golf course and raised veggie beds
- Freshly painted exterior and new roof restoration in contemporary tones
- Internal access to double garage which has auto doors, and off-street parking for two vehicles
- Ducting installed for a ducted vacuum system
- Security system
- Under house gym or games room and a storage room
- Stroll to George Harcourt Inn or the Gold Creek Country Club for family friendly dining
- Residence: 214.20m2
- Garage: 40.60m2
- Portico: 9.80m2
- Store: 30.60m2
- Deck: 28.30m2
- Total: 323.50m2
59 Sue Geh Circuit NICHOLLS, ACT 2913 has 2 current open for inspections scheduled, with the next inspection being Thursday May 20 from 05:30pm.
The land value history at 59 Sue Geh Circuit NICHOLLS, ACT 2913 has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $539,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 59 Sue Geh Circuit.
59 Sue Geh Circuit NICHOLLS, ACT 2913 has 24 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Gold Creek School.
|1.41 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|1.59 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|2.21 km||Evatt Primary||Heydon Crescent, Evatt|
|2.58 km||Giralang Primary||Canopus Crescent, Giralang|
|2.85 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.85 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.07 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|3.12 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|3.26 km||Miles Franklin Primary||Alderman Street, Evatt|
|3.63 km||St Monica's Primary||Moynihan Street, Evatt|
59 Sue Geh Circuit is located within the suburb of Nicholls, which has a population of 6,865, a median age of 41 and an average household density of 3 people.